Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Why y'all acting brand new? This is hip-hop.
If someone says you aren't a good enough rapper to be on a top 50 list and publicly disses you, what's supposed to happen? Again, Jim was dickriding Drake and that's all it really was.
He don't want NO problems with Push. Push ain't even go in like that. Just a warning shot for Jimmy to stop mentioning him. The audacity of Jim to question Push pen game is crazy.
Dudes criticizing a rapper…. for rapping.

What has the game become :smh:

Why y'all acting brand new? This is hip-hop.
If someone says you aren't a good enough rapper to be on a top 50 list and publicly disses you, what's supposed to happen? Again, Jim was dickriding Drake and that's all it really was.
He don't want NO problems with Push. Push ain't even go in like that. Just a warning shot for Jimmy to stop mentioning him. The audacity of Jim to question Push pen game is crazy.

Yall def gassing Push way too much. You would of thought he was the next coming of Nasty Nas or Nas Escobar the way y’all talk about him. Calm down and Relax :lol:

Yall def gassing Push way too much. You would of thought he was the next coming of Nasty Nas or Nas Escobar the way y’all talk about him. Calm down and Relax :lol:

Not really. Jim just isn't an elite rapper. It's really as simple as that.
When has Jim ever been considered that? ****** from Harlem don't even call him that. We saw what Push did to Drake. Jim has just as much dirt out there that Push could attack. Ain't nobody listening to him for lyrics. :lol:

Not really. Jim just isn't an elite rapper. It's really as simple as that.
When has Jim ever been considered that? ****** from Harlem don't even call him that. We saw what Push did to Drake. Jim has just as much dirt out there that Push could attack. Ain't nobody listening to him for lyrics. :lol:

I said it before and I’ll say it again even before the Jim Jones beef…Push is not what yall are making him out to be :lol:

He’s just cool with an alright rapping ability with some subpar coke raps. The way people talk about him like he’s a god MC,elite or a goat has got to chill. I know a lot of y’all look up to him like he’s special but he’s not. Calm down :lol:

I said it before and I’ll say it again even before the Jim Jones beef…Push is not what yall are making him out to be :lol:

He’s just cool with an alright rapping ability with some subpar coke raps. The way people talk about him like he’s a god MC,elite or a goat has got to chill. I know a lot of y’all look up to him like he’s special but he’s not. Calm down :lol:

If Push is alright, what does that make Jim Jones? :lol: :lol:

You sound ridiculous
You don’t make it 20+ years in the rap game just being alright…

Go wash ya face B

My _ you sound crazy. :lol:

Push is just a alright rapper with subpar raps? Tell me you a Drake stan that would at least make some sense. Matter fact outside of the obvious names, name rappers that are elite to you.

You sound ridiculous
You don’t make it 20+ years in the rap game just being alright…

Go wash ya face B
2060FFDB-967D-4EE8-8E5B-FD9E6B9C40EA.jpeg

Finally someone ain’t scared to say it. All facts

Back
Top Bottom