Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They're getting paid for it so I don't see the issue. I don't blame them as long as it's an honest perspective.

I actually spent about a day or so watching some of those Clem vids.

It is an interesting perspective in regards to Sno. It also shed a lot of light on what it's like to be a hang around/ shooter/ entourage member for a rapper.

I liked hearing about Jeezys come up and some of the glory days for him as a rapper.

Regardless of what Jeezy was paying for Clem was an idiot to accept 1500 a month for roughly a decade. I get that his bills were paid but that's barely enough money to even date a regular chick and start a family. Dude should've advocated for himself way before Jeezy was able to give him the Milton from Office Space treatment.

It is an interesting perspective in regards to Sno. It also shed a lot of light on what it's like to be a hang around/ shooter/ entourage member for a rapper.

I liked hearing about Jeezys come up and some of the glory days for him as a rapper.

Regardless of what Jeezy was paying for Clem was an idiot to accept 1500 a month for roughly a decade. I get that his bills were paid but that's barely enough money to even date a regular chick and start a family. Dude should've advocated for himself way before Jeezy was able to give him the Milton from Office Space treatment.

Dude was basically Turtle from Entourage before Turtle got serious.

But ya'll love Kelis
You know it
1690092300085.jpeg

It's like you're a teenager dependent on another dude. Getting an allowance.

Yo I got a date tonight, can I get an advance? Yo we might be on the couch tonight in case you walk in on something. Can I get one of your cars also?

That's why it was always funny, like finessence finessence used to say how Ab used to diss Cassidy's character and not realizing he looked like a sucker staying on another mans couch. Can you get bigger crib where I get the extra bedroom at least? A couch that turns into a bed?

Dame talks about this, but his is an attempt to diss Jay. Yeah, you can say Jay has dudes under him. But Jay's changed dudes lives and they're both independent and dependent by putting them in positions and introductions. To the point they can fend for themselves.

I personally believe that everyone has the right to tell their perspectives. Doesn't mean they're looking for attention all the time, especially if another narrative is being pushed by the other party/parties involved.

Speaking of, they're all coming out of the woodwork against Jeezy lol

I personally believe that everyone has the right to tell their perspectives. Doesn't mean they're looking for attention all the time, especially if another narrative is being pushed by the other party/parties involved.

Speaking of, they're all coming out of the woodwork against Jeezy lol

Does anyone say anything good about Jeezy?

But this sounds more like label issues and the problems with signing to another rapper. He's always going to prioritize his career and not look at your career as the priority.

Back
Top Bottom