Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think it's because he always had niche artist and R&B

Kriss Kross, Da Brat, Bow Wow. They catered to certain demographics.

He never had a Biggie or Snoop. He needed a TI or Jeezy to solidify him.
This may be a reach, but I personally felt Brat was his Biggie/Snoop. Her first album did go Platinum. Not sure if it would’ve played out any different for her career had they not tried the image change, but she was killing it for about 2 years are so.

Yeah I think that’s a reach. Brat was cool but she wasn’t nice like a BIG or Snoop.

JD’a biggest acts were R&B or kids music.

He definitely had a southern sound though, that’s wild to say he didn’t.

Until she’s on child support for $30k monthly, I gotta disagree. Has she ever had this much attention? Not to say attention is the end goal, but as an actress that may be looking to grow her profile, all she’s done has been winning.

Nuking your family situation for likes and validation of strangers is a L. IDC how rich you are or what your profession is.

I get that she has the financial means to raise her kid on her own but in all likelihood she will need to have some sort of relationship with her BD no matter what.

She's been basically spiting this dude since the tweet. He was wrong for addressing her actions in that manner publically, that was once.

She been rolling this whole thing out publically for a month now. **** looks crazy.

Nuking your family situation for likes and validation of strangers is a L. IDC how rich you are or what your profession is.

I get that she has the financial means to raise her kid on her own but in all likelihood she will need to have some sort of relationship with her BD no matter what.

She's been basically spiting this dude since the tweet. He was wrong for addressing her actions in that manner publically, that was once.

She been rolling this whole thing out publically for a month now. **** looks crazy.
I don’t know for certain, nor do I care about their familial dynamics, but if I were a betting man I’d wager they were already through and the social media post was a rollout. Dude probably got paid for the nonsense 🤷🏾‍♂️

Bad lil hood *****
F4fFvi3aMAAqCXj

I’m grateful to have saw 50 Cent in concert on Thursday. For the right or wrong reasons, he means a lot to me as I kind of idolized him/molded myself to be like him a bit growing up. I still and always will say he is my favorite rapper.

I still want to meet him one day, just hope he’s a genuine dude if I ever do.

Met one woman from Queens at the concert as well, we didn’t speak much, but she seemed like good people. Me being me, I let that opportunity pass me by, but never know I guess.

Not familiar with chosen one but dude hiphop opinions dont hold not even the slightest merit.

I see one more O.D. goofy take, and im puttin em on ignore.

Dead cereal.

Back
Top Bottom