Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What's the background of this?

Envy and his wife share that much?
She alluded to something like this when they were pubbing their book or podcast.

Ever since envy got caught cheating shorty doesn't really miss an opportunity to **** him publically.

They good but they both can be oversharers

From the initial glance of someone who hasn’t watched the full interview, addressing that in public is some sucker ****. They acknowledged that Tyrese sent those messages privately, so I’m inclined to believe that they should’ve had that conversation behind closed doors.

He didn’t disrespect your wife publicly, and a majority of folks would never have known about the situation, let alone cared, had you not tried to make a spectacle for views.

Can’t knock him for defending his wife. But making that defense open for public consumption is weak as hell. You should’ve “boxed he mouth”? You could’ve told him that when the cameras were off and there’s a space for that to happen.

But this is Envy we’re talking about, so this really is par the course for dude.

Yeah, it's his MO. It's weird he's still doing it. That's I think it's intentional to go viral. Why not have a conversation prior? He did the same I believe with Khaled, Drama and Desus & Mero. Since you unblocked him, text him.

and you can tell Tyrese is drugged up from his lack of reaction and nonchalance to keep him balanced

Imagine seeking marriage counseling from Tyrese who's had bad relationships, isn't degreed in anything and is mentally unwell

Envy is a funny cat.

Tyrese is making good points on this interview tbh.

Ctg and Envy got a whole lot of skeletons in their closets, but have no problem clowning others when they’re going through some ****. Always found that foul.

The Derrick Jaxn type of ****** who kick other dudes so that they look better by comparison… all the while there’s some dirt on you doggy.

Yup, yall missing a lot of context while discussing this lol That clip isn't telling the whole story.

Envy needs to stop acting like he's so tough though. He's the type that'll start a beef then run to the cops when things get too crazy, word to Hov lol

Should have took the deal

10 years in PC. He probably got a phone and laptop in his cell
I ain't gon hold u, the way **** was looking before the trial commenced I can see why he was moving so confidently.

I really thought Tory would beat the case.

Tory might not be a superstar but he still a fairly big artist. I can imagine him thinking Wayne did a year in NYC for a gun, ain't no way I'm sitting down for 4.

Envy and his wife remind me of Will and Jada. The wife always sending him off on a dummy mission.

He's been with her for 20 something years and they have a bunch of kids. He knows how much those checks will be. He'd have to get with someone else to run another Ponzi scheme.

What’s with the jokes about Turk being cut from the Hot Boy reunion, if there is one? What he do? If I had to bet on of one them not wanting to do it I’d think Wayne

Back
Top Bottom