Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah, but what he said now and back then is different. Back then when he was going on all these platforms explaining himself it wasn't that he fired them, it was just that he stopped calling them and they got the hint because of growing tension. Then the back and forth started and they were complaining about inconsistent pay and the way Math was running his business.

That podcast and what they were doing was for months if not a year and Math never said anything or told them to stop. Esso used to try and promote his own merch on the pod like someone wants to wear a hat or shirt with someone else's name.

and the Revolt deal doesn't mean one wasn't negotiated or he wasn't talking to them.

Math seems to have cleaned it up, and he's using the show cause now of them having a pod incase they come for him legally.
He did mention that he fired them. He said it on his live and he said it when Choke interviewed him.

Yeah, but what he said now and back then is different. Back then when he was going on all these platforms explaining himself it wasn't that he fired them, it was just that he stopped calling them and they got the hint because of growing tension. Then the back and forth started and they were complaining about inconsistent pay and the way Math was running his business.

That podcast and what they were doing was for months if not a year and Math never said anything or told them to stop. Esso used to try and promote his own merch on the pod like someone wants to wear a hat or shirt with someone else's name.

and the Revolt deal doesn't mean one wasn't negotiated or he wasn't talking to them.

Math seems to have cleaned it up, and he's using the show cause now of them having a pod incase they come for him legally.
Math doesn’t come off as somebody with the most integrity to me, like the new fame and attention be getting to his head sometimes

Magic 3 is hard, I was surprised when I heard him rap about Half a Mill. Anyone see any interviews of him talking about it, I didn’t expect a Half a Mill verse from Nas.

He did mention that he fired them. He said it on his live and he said it when Choke interviewed him.

I just heard Esso, Bigga and Hynaken talk about it.

It confirms what I was hearing listening to him when he was running around trying to protect his image. Granted I didn't care enough to listen to everything. But he was giving different stories.

He didn't fire them, but now it's evolved into him saying that. He just stopped going to pick them up or telling them about the shows.

That's Philly. Half the cats in Philly look like that.

It's heavily muslim influenced. They'll shoot you in the face and then salat to Mecca five times tomorrow.
The Philly chicks be straight wildin then you see em in a pic with the head scarf on, ain’t even know they was muslim :lol: …That’s all religions tho with folks living different lives

Screenshot_20230925_074100_Gallery.jpg

All planned press & PR, like most of the stuff posted in here

Thing is…. Ctg was kinda right.

The song was mid, and I don’t believe I saw anyone saying much about it. Saw one tweet about the whips and chains (cringe as hell btw), days after the song released.

Drake’s resting on his laurels at this point. That number 1 on billboard is more so function of his popularity than it is the quality of the record.

Back
Top Bottom