Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Didn’t watch the episode, but I saw the clip of him counting money or throwing it on the floor.

Incredibly idiotic behavior for someone who just plead guilty for wire fraud and other money crimes, and is awaiting a ruling by the judge.

From my understanding, he took a plea deal and still has to wait to see whether the judge will accept it or not. Hasn’t been sentenced yet. These kinds of antics are dumb moves on his part imo.

It was a period where the Lox got stale. A lot of us was frustrated cuz they wasn't dropping or the projects wasn't living up, especially Kiss. Griselda been consistent for damn near 8 years now when Devils Reject and Flygod dropped.

the lox ear for beats been awful lately. No excuses for that. Semi related but Conway is probably my favorite rapper out right now. A Conway/ stove god album would be undeniable

^lotta older rappers lose their sound when they no longer have an in house producer.

Something tells me BG is about about to suffer from the same soon.

1697572833492.png

I'm just skimming through it

Timestamped Herbo ain't have to do this man like that :smh: :lol:

Not victim blaming or whatever they wanna call it but these troll style of interviews always have the potential of going left. I been watching Herb do interviews for damn near 10 years now and never seen him act like that. He was drunk.

I be seen clips of all these troll interviewers and it always look a bunch of nothing. Like that dry white girl Offset was talking to. What comes outta these interviews?

Back
Top Bottom