Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So Meek is going to kick out Vory from Dream Chasers after what his man said about him and Nicki :lol:

He's so bad at the internet :smh:
He tripping Vory prolly the best thing on the chasers outside of meek and he has the most potential long term.

What’s hot on the music scene right now? Been listening to Nipsey and Shy Glizzy like crazy.

Had to cop a Spotify premium since they done took Ye off Apple Music. Joint is a banger. Powers that be rolling out all the roadblocks to keep buddy down.

Had to cop a Spotify premium since they done took Ye off Apple Music. Joint is a banger. Powers that be rolling out all the roadblocks to keep buddy down.
I had been playing that joint non-stop on Apple...went to my Apply music and saw the album was removed from my recently played list, but im still able to search the album, pull it up and play the tracks.

I had been playing that joint non-stop on Apple...went to my Apply music and saw the album was removed from my recently played list, but im still able to search the album, pull it up and play the tracks.
Doing him dirty. Funny because his songs are still charting in major cities today despite the pulling. How sway? The production on this is the best I’ve heard since Pablo, maybe Yeezus. Actually I catch WTT vibes off this.

Doing him dirty. Funny because his songs are still charting in major cities today despite the pulling. How sway? The production on this is the best I’ve heard since Pablo, maybe Yeezus. Actually I catch WTT vibes off this.

Nobody is doing him dirty. He's not clearing samples. People are saying no, and he's still using them. He has nobody else to blame but himself.

and the album is pretty mid to me.

I must say that Donna Summer sample was hard. I heard that and was thinking Kanye doesn't make any money off music but touring. He doesn't even try to mask them.

Back
Top Bottom