Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I appreciate when artists rank their albums and breakdown each album but I hate when they say their new album is their best album.

Blue Lips was a struggle to even finish. Half the album sounds like skits and interludes. Don’t like the beats and how he’s flowing. The second song on the album gave me a headache. I’ll eventually play the album a few more times but it will be a while.

I’ve said it before, I love Crash Talk. I think it’s 14 songs, delete the garbage four songs (Lil Baby, Travis Scott, 21 Savage and another song) and you got a damn good album.

Oxymoron is my favorite album, it’s a classic in my book. I don’t skip a song.

Apple Music has taken down some good albums this year. Red and Meth album, Keith Murray album, Dave East album and a couple more, GONE.

Speaking of Dave, that new album trash. Gotta 1000 samples on it, sound quality is trash and his voice sounds bad, probably drugs and ****.

Apple Music has taken down some good albums this year. Red and Meth album, Keith Murray album, Dave East album and a couple more, GONE.

Speaking of Dave, that new album trash. Gotta 1000 samples on it, sound quality is trash and his voice sounds bad, probably drugs and ****.
Good idea, badly executed

Mystical really did himself in. After Move B and I don't give a f. He was supposed to be host of Pimp My Ride also. Tarantula wasn't very good but had a few joints on it. Shame he never put out any more studio albums.
never messed with mystikal unless it was with neptunes. Krayzie bone sounds dope on any beat

Back
Top Bottom