Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Glad gotta ask boosie about “just left New York City, hooked up wit p diddy”

IMG_0880.gif

Almost a week since it dropped and this has become my favorite song so far this year

He said it was the most difficult song he wrote for the album and you can tell, probably his most personal and mature record on it and that makes it so damn relatable.

Really captures the whole introspective tone throughout the album perfectly.

Q got himself another one with the album as a whole though :pimp:, was well worth the wait

Glad gotta ask boosie about “just left New York City, hooked up wit p diddy”

Btw these Gene Deal/Art of Dialogue captions are getting crazy

"Diddy Promised Lil Rod Grammy If He Engaged in Gay Activity"
"Diddy & Usher's Situation Led to Usher Going to the Hospital"
"Diddy Uses Woman To Make Man Have Relations In Front of Him"

Gene...there's only so much info you can spill without sounding like you were in the room :smh: :lol:

Hov is 55 years old with 3 kids
Nobody wants to hear that

There’s no correlation here? Lol

If you got the right producers who knew what sounds/samples/melodies to use it could work imo. Not that different from Hov on beats with staccato hi hats and 808s. It’s all just drums changing.

808s kinda off note here but I could hear Hov killing something like this, obviously he shouldn’t do remakes but these type samples and these type drums:

Almost a week since it dropped and this has become my favorite song so far this year

He said it was the most difficult song he wrote for the album and you can tell, probably his most personal and mature record on it and that makes it so damn relatable.

Really captures the whole introspective tone throughout the album perfectly.

Q got himself another one with the album as a whole though :pimp:, was well worth the wait

It's only one song on it that I really skip

Doesn't she have a OF?
Idk, I’ve had women say my name without me paying them in real life so paying for an OF never made sense 🤷🏾‍♂️

But even if she does, what difference does it make? If I were a public figure like a musician I’d probably mess with OF chicks too 🤷🏾‍♂️

Idk, I’ve had women say my name without me paying them in real life so paying for an OF never made sense 🤷🏾‍♂️

But even if she does, what difference does it make? If I were a public figure like a musician I’d probably mess with OF chicks too 🤷🏾‍♂️

That's how Spreadie ended up in his current situation for 18 years

Big difference in messing with and wifing. Kid probably ran up in her DM's too.

Smashing a 0nlyfans chick, yes.

Taking disney channel pics and videos cheesing like you in love with a 0nlyfans fans chick, no.

I don't know why these dudes go public every time they seeing a chick. Then went it go bad you gotta answer 100 questions and delete the pics.

That Mexican OT album hard. I been seeing his name around but this is my first time hearing dude and his **** straight.
Yea this most recent album is really good. I do hate the way he forces the rolling ‘r’s thing lmao but I mess with the whole album

6pac 6pac nah those NY/UK beats are garbage. Just sounds like chopsticks being swiftly dropped on the ground as an obvious overuse sample plays in the background

Back
Top Bottom