Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Idk, I’ve had women say my name without me paying them in real life so paying for an OF never made sense 🤷🏾‍♂️

But even if she does, what difference does it make? If I were a public figure like a musician I’d probably mess with OF chicks too 🤷🏾‍♂️
If you would do it if you were a public figure, why wouldn't you do it now?

I’m talking ish cause I wouldn’t be out and about like that but at the end of the day, it’s his wallet that’s taking the hit, not mine. So if that brother likes it, I love it.

I think the issue is that these athletes and rappers now treat IG like restaurant menus. They have names and slide in their DM's and begin hollering based on appearance. It's no difference in them dealing with groupies. Actually probably worse, because at least a groupie you know their intent from jump. These dudes probably slide in dozens and hope for a reply, and then the chick acts dumb or plays coy when they know the game. Plus there's no background. No vetting. No seeing how they act, move, morals, intelligence. Hell, if they're crazy.

The relationship is built off them flying them out and developing chemistry. Of course they're going to have chemistry until they get comfortable or get a kid and show their true selves. Then you end up in Christian Woods situation with a nutty baby mama hopping your fence and trying to damage your property.

A lot of them do it, but Gibbs is the sucka for love that keeps running to be seen with these chicks. Sad thing is he's probably also doing it to make the other chick jealous. Stop wifing chicks who have thousands of followers.

Dude deserve the next Boondocks type show lol

1709586880269.jpeg

1709586901376.jpeg

Who made this so I can report it as a hate crime.

When people say this

So when you're 35 or 40+ what music do you want to listen to?
I'm 42..and it's not HOV. My favorite artists that are alive are still putting out quality music (i.e. Devin The Dude, Big Krit, E40. But I also don't need "new" music the people that I listen to their catalogs are enough to sustain me forever.

I'm 42..and it's not HOV. My favorite artists that are alive are still putting out quality music (i.e. Devin The Dude, Big Krit, E40. But I also don't need "new" music the people that I listen to their catalogs are enough to sustain me forever.

I remember several years ago seeing an article about how based on Spotify stats, they found once people passed 30, a majority no longer seek out new music and play what they already know. I thought it was interesting and from a lot of people I know, seems true.

I’m 36, and while I have slowed down on checking for everything, I still love new releases and honestly don’t play the classics that often.

With that being said, I also feel like I don’t need another Jay-Z album, if it happens though I’m sure I’ll listen.

The relationship is built off them flying them out and developing chemistry. Of course they're going to have chemistry until they get comfortable or get a kid and show their true selves. Then you end up in Christian Woods situation with a nutty baby mama hopping your fence and trying to damage your property.

This is crazy when you think about it. Some of these dudes probably never even heard the broad speak until they get off the plane. Think about girls you thought was bad but when they start talking you was like "nah". Girls got different attitudes, different flaws, energy be off and these dudes letting off in a chick they don't even like for real.

Back
Top Bottom