Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He said it himself. In a couple interviews.

Here is a Super rare interview with him explaining it pretty recently after getting beat up, and how it changed him.

The ppl in his circle says Pac was wilding before that. Especially after dropping out. And was calming down with Digital actually. Dude was just a live wire. High energy.

Haven’t seen this footgage in a min. Snoop energy around Pac, was consistently like this….and Pac was the same, pre- death row :lol:

2 years later :lol:

This is why I love Pac. Dude was as authentic and sincere as they came. Also, even though he’s the GOAT, he never called himself such, he simply earned that title by being the REALEST rapper to ever pick up a mic.

I appreciate that man. Yea it’s a sh*t feeling. And as men we are taught to keep our emotions bottled up, which makes things worse. Guys my age are dropping like flies as a result. Forget COVID, depression and suicide is the REAL pandemic.

MATW is almost like my OST, lol.

“That's right
I know it seem hard sometimes, but, uh
Remember one thing
Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that
So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out
Keep your head up, and handle it”

IMG_6011.jpeg

I like that line "I may not care but I wanna be aware". That's exactly how I feel when it comes to women. I'm not one of those dudes that act like a woman's body count don't matter. I never ask a number but if your reputation proceeds you, I can't do it lol

A lot of these young dudes really came up with looking at these chicks from their fingertips in a matter of seconds. You know when them *****s finally got of age and bread +access, they lose all senses. A childhood and FORMATIVE years of social media being a DAILY occurrence, has f’d some of these dudes up in these regards. Imagine being 19-22, and them IG joints you been looking at since you were 10, were still looking good, and on your line. Social media f’d some heads up

Zion, Lamelo, Jalen Green, Diggs, Ja etc

:lol: All this time I been thinking B.I.G. was drinking Captain Morgan wen he was talking about 'sipping on Private Stock'

And there's no way Pac would have ever quit rapping, **** was too easy for him and he was too marketable.

Had a threesome with a couple upperclass ladies first time drinking 151.

Got a stomachache just seeing a pic of erk and jerk & seagrams smh
E&J and Paul make me sick to my stomach these days. I still got homies that drink this crap til this day.

A lot of these young dudes really came up with looking at these chicks from their fingertips in a matter of seconds. You know when them *****s finally got of age and bread +access, they lose all senses. A childhood and FORMATIVE years of social media being a DAILY occurrence, has f’d some of these dudes up in these regards. Imagine being 19-22, and them IG joints you been looking at since you were 10, were still looking good, and on your line. Social media f’d some heads up

Zion, Lamelo, Jalen Green, Diggs, Ja etc

Why they feel the need to wife/put a seed in these chicks though? Like you said they grew up seeing these chicks on IG since they was 14 so they know they been tossed up all through the NBA/NFL/rap game/drug game.

I had never listened to Speaker Knockerz, but the people that released a posthumous instrumental album from him the other night, did they hate him? Cause those were the most trash beats I’ve ever heard. Sounded like early 2000s beats made from memory

Back
Top Bottom