Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1712440828703.png

Push dog walked that *****. Never forget.

Tic tic tic

Honestly insane that he dissed him into raising his own child, :lol:

**** was so bad that him and his entire team knew they couldn't even reply, they put out a damn PR response and then months later it was "I had a song ready to go, but I didn't wanna take it there".

Buddy had no issue dissing Cudi when it came to his mental health, tho.

Very interesting stuff.

Also, this Cole "warning shot" is weak as hell and I expect WAY better from someone like him.

I remember when Adidon dropped, one of my homie’s was like “nah I don’t f with that, keep family out of it”

I knew that day forward to never listen what he had to say anything about hip hop / rap :lol:
why I read half this **** in Morgan Freeman voice?:lol:

But track was a tko in my book. Like when Pacquiao got put to sleep. I know that **** haunts him.

The blackface cover art was insane then the follow-up tweet by Push saying it's a real image and not photoshop :sick:

I wonder what the process was for that. Did he already have the image and the look on peoples faces after Push recorded it.

No jabs like people are trying to say what Cole is trying to do.

Honestly insane that he dissed him into raising his own child, :lol:

**** was so bad that him and his entire team knew they couldn't even reply, they put out a damn PR response and then months later it was "I had a song ready to go, but I didn't wanna take it there".

Buddy had no issue dissing Cudi when it came to his mental health, tho.

Very interesting stuff.

Also, this Cole "warning shot" is weak as hell and I expect WAY better from someone like him.

Nah remember Drake recorded Ether pt2 that was gonna end everybody's career. He just didn't stoop to his level.

😒

The biggest pump fake in hip hop history

I wonder what the process was for that. Did he already have the image and the look on peoples faces after Push recorded it.

No jabs like people are trying to say what Cole is trying to do.

Push had been throwing jabs at Drake since 2010/2011. They continued to throw jabs back and forth until Duppy and Adidon.

Let’s not act like Push came out with the haymaker from the start. He couldn’t get at the Mentor so he went after his protege 😂

Adidon ended it fasho though.

He couldn’t get at the Mentor so he went after his protege 😂

Adidon ended it fasho though.
For some odd reason I was trying to recount the origins of the pusha/drake beef. Not just the first blows, but the reason for its existence.

I completely forgot about the Wayne/CMB vs Clipse/Neptunes beef. Which is also strange because What Happened To That Boy is a cultural classic.

It started when Wayne did that interview saying he made Bape popular and talking crazy about Pharrell and the Clipse. It's funny when people act like Pusha was just baiting for no reason.
Yup, thus Mr. Me too.

Did a quick Google search after my post and turns out Baby supposedly never paid for the beat (yeah, what happened to that boy beat). Seems that's the origin.

Yup, thus Mr. Me too.

Did a quick Google search after my post and turns out Baby supposedly never paid for the beat (yeah, what happened to that boy beat). Seems that's the origin.

That’s the origin of him having beef with Wayne. There was no beef with Drake other than he couldn’t get at Wayne. At this time Wayne was at his peak and was ignoring Pusha and then in came Drake.

Drake was actually a fan of Pusha, and ignored the first few shots before he started trading them back for almost a decade before culminating in Duppy and Adidon.

Yup, thus Mr. Me too.

Stunna ain't wanna pay nobody, Bangladesh had to sue get paid for the A Milli beat, that's who was in Ross video about Stunna.

Isn't 2 Birds, 1 Stone the first time Drake sent shots at Push? After that, Push was determined to pick at buddy

Back
Top Bottom