Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's hilarious when I see people jump straight to Ether or Takeover like Jay and Nas wasn't throwing subliminals and jabs way before those records.

Hell Bleek started it off before Hov did. "Is That Your Chick" was a whole Nas sub track :lol:
Hip Hop fans nowadays are super dense , someone on here asked why Cole would even question Kendrick about going the revolutionary route when he did the same thing , Like Jay wasn’t Nas biggest fan yet came on takeover talking how garbage he was .

I’m so glad we didn’t have social media back then cause after the Jay vs Nas back and forth , they were sitting with Sway talking about how much of a big fan they were of each other .

House of blues really is a crazy performance. The crowd completely locked in. Everybody having a good time and vibing. Hell of a show. Kinda related, but I think rap music isn’t truly made for stadiums/arenas etc. A lot of essence is lost there imo.

This one too, up there. ***** did a post game interview, like he just dropped 60 :rofl:

JT looks like she stinks lol Plus her personality is wack.

Those slim chicks like Glo can take a pounding all night :pimp:

both JT and Glo look wack

Puff's little sex worker looks the best out of all of them

Well if you don't count the Rubi Rose types who aren't known for their music

Back
Top Bottom