Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

heard this brought up in here b4 but i was actually thinkin about it last night.

Wtf could a ***** really say about KL tho? He drop a album out the blue every 4 years and goes back into his rabbit hole. He aint on socials. There isnt very much substantial material to pull from.

But on the other hand, prior to this bowing out of the “beef”, what really couldve been said about cole? The puff ****? Meh.

Both of em carry themselves well. Ion rock with neither of em like that but they seem like respectable guys @ the end of the day.

That bein said, unless there was some sorta glaring misstep behind the scenes that we weren’t aware of, this battle really wouldn’t have been all that spicy to begin with.

This. Really wasn’t concerned about a Kendrick Cole feud. Like I said friday, I respect that Cole responded, but it all seemed forced. We all know who the real smoke on Like That was for. Cole caught a stray because Dot said mf the big 3, it’s just big me… but I honestly didn’t think that even warranted a response from Cole.

The response and the apology only further shifted focus from Drake… who was the intended target. That dude is glad he gets to fall back while people focus on the noise. That, imo, is weaker than Cole apologizing for the diss.

And in terms of the apology itself, I don’t even think it’s that deep. Dude did something that didn’t sit well with himself, and he walked it back. It’s not the end of the world imo. And I’ve been in here for years saying I don’t rock with Cole. :lol:

The April 7th line is crazy. It was when DAMN was originally supposed to drop, but still

1712585548242.gif

I think he should have never responded

Shoulda just left drake to probably not say anything on his own

Crazy people think this will have any kind of impact on his career.

We saw a rapper kiss a man on the mouth and have ghost writers, nothing happened.

We saw a rapper lie and deny being a prison cop, nothing happened.

We saw a rapper have a ghost writer, almost cry on HBO, wear black face, typed an apology on his iPhone and threaten to respond and never did, nothing happened.

Y’all think something gonna happen to Cole cause he like Kendrick and his music and didn’t want to beef???? Negatory

Lost all respect for Cole... And you can tell who is and isn't a true fan of hip-hop. Battling is the purest form of rap. The cats trying to make it seem like it's some street beef are extremely corny and are just justifying Cole being a garden tool. This was just flat out embarrassing. Kendrick gone pull up to Cole block like... These new cats aren't really that great, they are just the best of a poor bunch.

Back
Top Bottom