Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Im so disappointed.

Drake, please save this feud, diss Cole, diss Kendrick, do the back and forth, buildup to teamup track with Kendrick in the end. Exclude Cole.

Olivia Rodrigo and Taylor Swift take shots at each other on their tracks, I dont see Olivia on stage apologizing and regretting Vampire.

What did they play at those before 2011 then lol

Pool Parties, like Vegas Pool Parties didnt become the trend until that EDM era.

People jsut went to clubs and bars, and hip hop and top 40 was played.

Pool Parties just played rock music before that.

Because pool parties wasnt drawing black people or most people of color before the EDM era.

The only time rnb was played was at the end of the night before the club shut down.

Blame the festivals for the rise of the EDM era.

In 2011, one week my boys had no idea what edm was and was hoodest dudes ever, they went to Coachella and the next week they was into EDM, Molly and white girls while wearing mid-thigh high shorts and colorful tanks, it was sad.

I never changed, I like my rnb and hiphop and Taylor Swift.

Last edited:
1st Rudy Gobert > AD, now SB got hotter albums than Wale

You wylin TF out bruh
Never said Rudy was better than Davis

Or that sb had hotter albums

I simply said Wale doesn’t have any hot albums and according to who I quoted sb had 2

This is still a problem with R&B today. A lot of singers still chasing this garbage *** sound.

It’s wild that people think you need some uptempo **** to get a party cracking. That 90s R&B used to have women ready to give it all away. You can easily have a dope pool party with R&B playing. It’s why you see so many female R&B singers doing well and all these venues throwing R&B parties now.

Could you imagine if Jada or Beanie apologized before the feud was done?

Could you imagine Nas taking back Ether?

NO, Cole is a wuss.

I hate this comparison.

J Cole is already 6-7 albums deep and in his late 30s, all platinum albums. Jada and Beans were EARLY in their careers and early 20s. Not to mention different environments and eras.

I hate that I gotta defend J Cole cause I don’t even listen to that *****. Never have, always been boring to me.

This is still a problem with R&B today. A lot of singers still chasing this garbage *** sound.

It’s wild that people think you need some uptempo **** to get a party cracking. That 90s R&B used to have women ready to give it all away. You can easily have a dope pool party with R&B playing. It’s why you see so many female R&B singers doing well and all these venues throwing R&B parties now.

I hate this comparison.

J Cole is already 6-7 albums deep and in his late 30s, all platinum albums. Jada and Beans were EARLY in their careers and early 20s. Not to mention different environments and eras.

I hate that I gotta defend J Cole cause I don’t even listen to that *****. Never have, always been boring to me.

His last hwo many albums, how many songs he claiming to be #1 and he wants the smoke, he got it and he ran.

What makes it sadder this is a showtime beef, for entertainment, its not even a beef cause they dont like each other, its a competition of ability.

J Fold did this to himself, if he couldnt handle it why claim to be the best and that he can handle al the smoke.

defend the fraud all you want, and it sucks more cause you dont even like the fraud.

What he did as a human was great, as a hip hop competitor, weak.

I understand coles mentality tho.

Me and dude the same age, more than ever, i find myself in situations where i hafta ask myself, is the juice worth the squeeze? Most times the answer is no.

keeping a level head is of the highest importance these days, so of im gonna throw that away for some reason, it damn sure better be worth it.

Dude felt like this wasnt. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom