Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yep. I think it’s $600 for the low end VIP. My potna paid $800+ iirc.

1712767283917.png

brotha got bills

:lol: facts.

To his own admittance he’s a huge Cole fan, so he doesn’t mind paying those prices.

I on the other hand would be hard pressed to think of any artist I’m dropping a grand on to see.

If Bob Marley or Pac came back for a one night only, sure. Maybe (and that’s a big maybe) Hov. That’s about it though.

Im constantly impressed with this girl.

Glo is easily THEE best rapper out of the young generation be it male or female.

She gotta the sensibility of someone 35+ fr. She witty too.

If her beats weren’t the usual trap beats everyone uses, id start checkin for her…

The only thing I don’t get is why it seem like Drake need permission (Bron/J. Prince) to defend himself. Like at some point dude would have to go at Kenny
It's easy, Drake is not the boss of his ****. The people invested don't want to **** the money up if he loses and the odds aren't in his favor.

It's easy, Drake is not the boss of his ****. The people invested don't want to **** the money up if he loses and the odds aren't in his favor.
Drake stans are out here living in a whole different universe regardless.
The ghostwriting didn't affect him, losing to Pusha didn't affect him, ...
He could say the exact same thing as Cole and the stans would still crown him king and call him papi

Drake stans are out here living in a whole different universe regardless.
The ghostwriting didn't affect him, losing to Pusha didn't affect him, ...
He could say the exact same thing as Cole and the stans would still crown him king and call him papi
Although true, that's not a risk they're willing to take for an artist as big as Kendrick which Drake hasn't faced yet.

Mal getting passionate about this, and I'm kinda here for it. I definitely don't think it's that serious, but kinda satisfying to see someone come out and say it. Video title is more clickbait than the actual discussion, obviously.

Although true, that's not a risk they're willing to take for an artist as big as Kendrick which Drake hasn't faced yet.

And that’s why I doubt he responds.

The people behind Drake aren’t trying to take the gamble of whether or not Drake can rap with/out rap Kendrick. It’s too much visibility on a back and forth like that.

Mal getting passionate about this, and I'm kinda here for it. I definitely don't think it's that serious, but kinda satisfying to see someone come out and say it. Video title is more clickbait than the actual discussion, obviously.

This is the most energetic Mal has ever been on a pod. About time.

Future getting h*ed over this…his album and upcoming album have taken a back seat to the beef. People aren’t even talking about the album/Future in this :lol:

The #1 record (cause now people fake care about charts to push their narrative), is stemming from the beef

Back
Top Bottom