Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And Drake said I'ma cuff your ex? Is that a diss? Drake babymother was ran through by NBA dudes, rappers, etc.

I don't know bruh when he got so much dirty out there it's hard to take him serious talking **** about somebody. Didn't Drake let another man piss on him? Dot can really do him dirty if he feel like it.

Bron telling them to keep it cordial :lol:

Screen-Shot-2021-10-10-at-3.15.53-PM-scaled.jpg

images (1).jpeg

Nah fam. this still round 1. Drizzy and KDot can’t both have 1.

PICK A SIDE :lol:

I peeped how he spun behind the scenes ****. " call Top to peace it up". Saying that before Dot and throw it in his face.

Wale got the rawest deal by the corporate powers.

He was the First to tap into Afrobeats, and open that lane up. Drake gets the credit.

The sneaker ****. Travis Scott gets all the deals.

The NBA ambassador ****. Drake too gets that with the Raptors. Wale was doing **** with the Wizards way before. And with 2K

The wrestling ****. Look at all of them now hop on :lol:.

I’m not even that big of a fan of dude, but he legit got some real grievances. He himself can be annoying and bring **** on to himself….but the industry really just used him as a template, and painted over him in certain spaces. Colorism to do with it too
Being likable goes a longggg way

This is my problem with Drake stan's. Him and Joe was just talking for 2 hours that Drake is about to drop a knockout/bomb/high disrespectful record this ain't that.

The hardest **** he said was probably about Metro.

Back
Top Bottom