Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He can’t win truly even if his disses are hard. He has always been polarizing in the fact that you either love him or hate him. Too many people in and out the industry have been waiting for him to fall. Now that his popularity is starting to wane they smell blood in the water.

Ross references his decline in his diss. You unfollowed him because he sent cease and desist to French Montana?! Truth is dudes in the industry never liked Drake and only associated with him because he’s a hit maker now that he’s on the tail end of his career it’s fair game.

I was just tellin my brother this a few months back around the time Mos Def had that interview takin shots at Drakes music. Drake is still a force in the game but you can see his control is slowly slipping and other rappers are noticing. He is no longer needed like he once was and folks are eagerly lookin to push him out. If you asked Mos Def bout Drake music in 2013ish his response woulda been real supportive and positive because you had to play your role. Present day, not so much.

This kinda happened when Meek hit the TL talking bout Drake usin a ghost writer. There were rappers then poppin out waitin to see his fall. Then B2B happened and everyone fell back in line lol

Im interested to see how this transpires. A lot of gloves have came off and sides have been picked so Im looking forward to see how these dudes careers go now that we wont be seein all these buddy buddy link up records. I think its kinda messed up because lot of these dudes benefited from it, just for it to come out that they secretly didnt like Drake the whole time tells a lot more about them in my opinion. Def looking forward to seeing where these beefs take us from here.

But then again the rap game is WWE af and these mfs could all be laughing together by November callin eachother “bro”/“twin” 😂

Last edited:
Ross had to use Race card form the deck because thats all he got.

Wont even hold meaning in a few days once Drizzy drops another hit diss record.

The race card

trollyard.gif

I was just tellin my brother this a few months back around the time Mos Def had that interview takin shots at Drakes music. Drake is still a force in the game but you can see his control is slowly slipping and other rappers are noticing. He is no longer needed like he once was and folks are eagerly lookin to push him out. If you asked Mos Def bout Drake music in 2013ish his response woulda been real supportive and positive because you had to play your role. Present day, not so much.

This kinda happened when Meek hit the TL talking bout Drake usin a ghost writer. There were rappers then poppin out waitin to see his fall. Then B2B happened and everyone fell back in line lol

Im interested to see how this transpires. A lot of gloves have came off and sides have been picked so Im looking forward to see how these dudes careers go now that we wont be seein all these buddy buddy link up records. I think its kinda messed up because lot of these dudes benefited from it, just for it to come out that they secretly didnt like Drake the whole time tells a lot more about them in my opinion. Def looking forward to seeing where these beefs take us from here.

But then again the rap game is WWE af and these mfs could all be laughing together by November callin eachother “bro”/“twin” 😂
From my understanding it’s Drake who’s been doing the down-talking, backdooring and trying to smash everybody’s joints. That’s why future’s calling him fake and a hater. He been pillow-talking crazy about everybody and word got back. This is a classic case of what dudes do when they think they’re untouchable and got their head in the clouds. I knew Drake was a super bozo for shooting at Rocky over RiRi when he never really had her to begin with, and it looks like he been on this type of time with everybody. A fake friend.

aubrey ingraham frfr
:smh:

A lot of fodder in his raps. Talked about Ross age but he’s pushing 38 moving like a 21yo while trying to actively smash a 21 yo. Talking about Kendricks height and shoe size, HS caliber jokes. Metro joke was Fox News. I say all that to say it wasn’t a bad track but leaking it was lame, if that’s your word stand on it Mr 10 toes down.

A lot of fodder in his raps. Talked about Ross age but he’s pushing 38 moving like a 21yo while trying to actively smash a 21 yo. Talking about Kendricks height and shoe size, HS caliber jokes. Metro joke was Fox News. I say all that to say it wasn’t a bad track but leaking it was lame, if that’s your word stand on it Mr 10 toes down.
Screenshot_20240414-154050__01.jpg

Slightly related, but all of the Drake drama has shown that the "old rappers" (Pusha, Ross) are miles ahead lyrically of the so-called Big 3 🤷🏾‍♂️. I guess rap really is watered down...

But (if he wrote it) I can appreciate a lot of the bars in the recent Drake diss

Has it been confirmed that Drake leaked the record tho? Cuz Im not gonna hold the leak against him because that couldve totally been out of his control. EYE personally cant see him intentionally doing that in this moment.

From my understanding it’s Drake who’s been doing the down-talking, backdooring and trying to smash everybody’s joints. That’s why future’s calling him fake and a hater. He been pillow-talking crazy about everybody and word got back. This is a classic case of what dudes do when they think they’re untouchable and got their head in the clouds. I knew Drake was a super bozo for shooting at Rocky over RiRi when he never really had her to begin with, and it looks like he been on this type of time with everybody. A fake friend.

That's why it's funny seeing Drake fans say "they all teaming up against him..." "He's great for fighting 1 vs 10".

This is his strategy/game plan coming back to bite him. He forces these fake friendships and now it's blowing up cuz he was doing sucka ****.

Weeknd is from Canada and still don't **** with dude. I think they had opposite upbringings but still. :lol:

All this Drake and Kendrick and Ross talk. Ok let’s not forget Ray J . Heat coming soon…..

( this is not a paid sponsorship by Ray -J productions or affiliates )

Back
Top Bottom