Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Also I was disappointed at Drake over the taylor line, a few month ago he called her the second greatest rapper now hes criticizing K. Dot over making a song with her?
No wonder the have, "Bad bloooooooood, hey!"

Drizzy’s disses against Future, Metro & Rozzy were hurtful.

His attacks at KDot weren’t that great IMO. The prince to a king line was his best line. Talking about his shoe size was corny. Talkin about Maroon 5/Swift was kinda wack.

This Ross v Drizzy **** is that side mission that made the whole story better tho :lol:

Drake lost, cant call Ross racist, should of said, "Ross, everyone knows im half-white, yet half of me owns the rap culture" and blew off the diss like he blew off Rocky.

Looks like that White Boy line did effect him, wow.

I was wondering if you were being dead *** 🤣🤣🤣

I was wondering if you were being dead *** 🤣🤣🤣

Serious about Drake? I dont care about Drake lol, just wanted to bring the competitive spirit to NT and it was fun yesterday.

My rap artist is Kanye, Jay Z and 2Pac.

Drake is about to really show himself, behind all that glitz and glamour, hes insecure about being called a white boy.

If I was Drake, which im not, in more CM Punk, I would of been like, "great you pointed out im white, why dont you rap to me how youre going to surapss me performing at proms."

Which is why I like Kendricks disses he telling them im better than you in this avenue and this is how.

Ross probably already had some animosity towards Drake if this is all over a cease and desist for another dude song. Ross stay putting himself in other people **** :lol:

This joint was tough tho :smokin

Crazy Kendrick saying F the Big 3 its just me line cause all this.

I wonder what will happen if Caitlyn Clark said that, Turasi would be going nuts.

Drake calling Ross a racist is slimy nastiness

Like I’m looking at him crazy. Like you really one of those.

You proving him right doing that. How 2 black dudes in an argument and one calls out him being half white and says he’s a white boy and you address it by calling him a racist??!!!

That’s the white in you 100% doing white ****ery :smh:

Drake really oblivious. :lol:

eRRw2av.jpeg

Aubs is getting ****in cooked, Jesus.

Whole thread is Excuse World over there. This is entertainment.

All the Drake fans crying, saying it’s 10 on 1 so he’s doing a good job. Did we forget Drake had corporations, governors and actors carrying half of his beef against Meek? Nah, I didn’t forget that lame ****.

Last edited:
Where is @lakers or whatever his sn was did he change it again or he has work training again?

Back
Top Bottom