Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The white delegates from the Chapelle show racial draft gotta be ecstatic every time Ross called Drizzy a White Boy :lol:
IMG_0780.gif

Last edited:
It also sounds like “what would Pluto do”

Yachty probably wrote that one too. He was working with Drake on that album.

Edit: also, imagine if Yachty is the leak in the operation :lol:

Last edited:
Crazy that yachty gave drake that whole song and it was one of the better ones on that album.

I wonder if the world would have received it different coming from Lil Boat.
Very differently.

Personally Yachtys voice throws me off, but he a proven writer. I’d be wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a lot more he’s written.

wavycrocket wavycrocket I thought about what you said a few days ago. I wouldn't go as far as saying record labels planned the beef. But between the "competitive sport" billboard, J. Cole apologizing out of nowhere, and Ross having a track ready it must've been known in the industry ish was about to hit the fan :lol:

Ngl dot’s verse had way more substance than that whole track. It’s the first round tho, so their punches are pulled atm….. 10-9 Dot

Need to start seeing these overhands next round.

How are you judging round 1 of the Drake/Kendrick bout? Kendrick came out aggressive to start the round but Drake responded nicely...

I would expect this from R&B, cause it makes sense to do that, but being given full rap songs down to the emotions and ad-libs when you’re supposedly an amazing songwriter yourself is disgusting. He’s basically the male Cardi B masquerading as a top lyricist :lol: :rofl:

I suspected this for a minute. I was wondering why Drake was cool with Yachty randomly when he's 10+ years younger. Then Yachty was talking about going in Drake's closet just grabbing kicks.

assuming this is why that ref track came out. click and peep the thread.

social media accounts were force feeding this “N95 reference track” thing through the weekend, had Drake fans saying SEE KENNY DID IT TOO

looking like that **** might have backfired :lol:

It also sounds like “what would Pluto do”

Yachty probably wrote that one too. He was working with Drake on that album.

Edit: also, imagine if Yachty is the leak in the operation :lol:

Was thinking that too. It’s funny. Because it was obvious in real time that Yachty was “influencing” Drake. And Drake was stealing whatever sauce yachty had at the time….but didn’t think dude was using bar for bar reference tracks…..again :lol:

Crazy that yachty gave drake that whole song and it was one of the better ones on that album.

I wonder if the world would have received it different coming from Lil Boat.

Jumbotron **** is too fire. The beat really something else. Crazy yachty wrote the entire thing.

I would expect this from R&B, cause it makes sense to do that, but being given full rap songs down to the emotions and ad-libs when you’re supposedly an amazing songwriter yourself is disgusting. He’s basically the male Cardi B masquerading as a top lyricist :lol: :rofl:

He’s a real pop star. Been saying compare him more to Rihanna’s and Taylor swift. Than rappers. He’s playing a whole nother game

Back
Top Bottom