Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lebron is a great example to use for stans

If you say bron isn’t the GOAT, that gets viewed as hate by some.. when you just might have dude as the 2nd on that all time list, which is obviously extremely high but it ain’t high enough for certain people

Drake makes entertaining music but I just wouldn’t group him with other artists in the grand scheme.. it’s like with Kanye, he’s amongst the greats as a producer but I wouldn’t throw him into conversations amongst GOAT MCs

I love the Lebron stans who used to talk **** about the Lakers :lol:

The point of saying he's getting payed. Is to allege his opinions are fake or contrived. Otherwise you are just saying the sky is blue.

Drake is the biggest artist in the world Ak is his number 1 Stan. None of this is just that deep.
Yea, I don’t agree with this at all. It’s just to show that he may have a vested interest in this outside of being a Drake Stan. You’re making conclusions that I haven’t seen anyone in here say.

He got exposed again for using ghostwriters. Dropped a mid diss. And used AI all in a weeks time (and still hasn’t responded to the ***** who actually exposed him and gave him an L, which he admitted himself, going on 6 years)…

Square that away in your head. Objectively, that is NOT good :lol:. And this beef is so light, that things like that stick out.

******s legit don’t know if Lil Yachty, An entire team, or a Robot are writing Drakes “disses” :lol:. Scary times
Lol I feel it bro. Personally I feel like Kendrick has a chance to body Drake. He has way too many angles to take and he’s way too clever. As a hip hop fan I want it! But **** he gotta drop. If he don’t drop I’m treating him the same I would treat Drake or Cole. Im just holding Kendrick accountable. Cuz y’all trying to have him win a beef off of a 50 second guest verse and that’s wack

Forget about the big 3, my biggest takeaway from this is how many people can’t stand Drake on a personal level. They made music with him but never rocked with him aside from that.

this a mutual thing, I keep seeing folks on socials bring up “rap dudes being fake” for not really liking him but on Energy the ***** literally said “I got rap ****** that I gotta act like I like”

seems like most these dudes really just business partners at the end of the day and I hate my half my coworkers too :lol:

I love the Lebron stans who used to talk **** about the Lakers :lol:

I always find shh hilarious.. because id argue Lebron is the greatest athlete to ever walk this earth

but given all things we’ve (or should have seen) mike do, zero clue how it’s viewed as an insult to say he’s better at basketball than anyone

Forget about the big 3, my biggest takeaway from this is how many people can’t stand Drake on a personal level. They made music with him but never rocked with him aside from that. Drake still don’t know what to say to Travis and he probably won’t be hearing from Durk and Baby going forward now that the tours over. Drake might sell the records but Future is solidified with everybody. Stay over there with sexy red and the youngins because most of his peers don’t wanna be around him.

He had some bars for Travis on Push ups.

Something about him and Future being on that rolling loud stage and some about if his BM pillow talks. Alluding to him hitting Kylie

Screenshot_20240420-222759__01.jpg

Also we’re not going to compare Bron to Drake.

Y’all tryna piss me off today.

Drake is arguably the rap LeBron

I thought that when i was younger in real time as he was going thru his first few years in the rap game near flawlessly (from a rap career execution standpoint)

1713645034186.jpeg

1713644985959.jpeg

Hov is Jordan
Kendrick is Steph
Cole is KD
Kanye is Kobe
Wayne is Iverson

Back
Top Bottom