Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah they have very different experiences. Cole addresses racism and called the Grammys Cac's. Only time Drake speaks about racism is when black people make jokes about him. Drake has a obvious disconnect, he shows it over and over.

Outside of making catchy music I don't know what connection black people have to him.
Yes, Drake’s disconnect comes from growing up in Canada with White people. But what’s Future’s disconnect for not addressing racism? Is it because of his proximity to Whiteness?

:lol:

I'm just trying to figure out when Future went from being that ***** that used auto tune on Turn Off The Lights that every chick loved to being what he is now... probably now long after he stated degrading women after that song. Anyone it's just strange to me how much people on here tend to love him, but hate on Drake.
Future has the same audience of young white boys and girls that Drake does but that’s fine

:lol: ***** where were you

1713823049095.jpeg

All I see is a bunch of trash and a Drake collab.

Those benefits don’t have to due with tapping into Whiteness though. Chance had that same benefits.

Meek will be bunny hoppin and cheesing around Michael Rubin and other White people, then get greazy on Social Media, flickin up straddled behind someone on a dirt bike. Hell a lot of mainstream rappers do that (minus the dirt bike).

Light skin antics I’ll give you for jokes

Chance didn't come out like that, he developed that persona after. ***** came out rapping about acid and smacking homosexuals lol

Meek a special case I really cannot explain bro's connection to all these rich white dudes unless it's part of the Diddy connection.

When I say presentable I mean like look at the Bobbi interview, or his stream stuff or when he's talking to people outside the culture. it dont even sound like the same guy, he goes back to Degrassi voice :lol:

:lol:

I'm just trying to figure out when Future went from being that ***** that used auto tune on Turn Off The Lights that every chick loved to being what he is now... probably now long after he stated degrading women after that song. Anyone it's just strange to me how much people on here tend to love him, but hate on Drake.

Why you laughing? wholetime Future been degrading women :lol: this ***** was certified trap music up until he hit big in mainstream but he was already big before that, it just wasn't "white people listen to me too" big. that song was like 2010-2011? bruh was degrading women before that :lol:

there's def some dudes that hate on him on here but a lot of it is like legit criticism. it is strange that most criticism directed at him immediately is disarmed as "hate" depending on who you ask tho.

I hope the "Kendrick dropping in May" rumor is true and that he drops The Heart Part 6 starting off with a response to all this BS and then just ends it with a "now back to actual music" type ending. Or he just drops the next Hit-Em-Up and silences these clowns.

Yes, Drake’s disconnect comes from growing up in Canada with White people. But what’s Future’s disconnect for not addressing racism? Is it because of his proximity to Whiteness?

The deflection :lol:

Drake points out racism when he's being made of and it's people on Twitter calling rappers antisemitic. When Future does that we can play that game.

I hope the "Kendrick dropping in May" rumor is true and that he drops The Heart Part 6 starting off with a response to all this BS and then just ends it with a "now back to actual music" type ending. Or he just drops the next Hit-Em-Up and silences these clowns.
It'll be a bad look to base his response around a project. It'll just make it look like he did all this to get some sales.

Lol meek has to be one of the most unintelligent rappers of all time

Im not the school is everything guy.

We’ve seen plenty artist talk about having issues in school/dropping out but were crazy smart regardless of a diploma.

It’s an issue when we can tell you were the sharpest knife in drawer though

Exhibit A = Meek Mill

The deflection :lol:

Drake points out racism when he's being made of and it's people on Twitter calling rappers antisemitic. When Future does that we can play that game.
So you don’t have to address racism in rap? Got it. Just making sure we’re on the same page.

Chance didn't come out like that, he developed that persona after. ***** came out rapping about acid and smacking homosexuals lol

When I say presentable I mean like look at the Bobbi interview, or his stream stuff or when he's talking to people outside the culture. it dont even sound like the same guy, he goes back to Degrassi voice :lol:
All with political connections. No one was taking Chance as threatening.

Drake sounds no different than Joe Budden when he’s outside the culture, even in his early rapping

last time Drake tried to address racism he wore blackface :lol: :lol:

All with political connections. No one was taking Chance as threatening.

Drake sounds no different than Joe Budden when he’s outside the culture, even in his early rapping

Joe another dude that developed that. dude did not sound like that before media training.

Thread aint been nothin but a buncha false equivalences and people outting themselves for not understanding race relations in this country.

Wish this **** would hurry up and blow over so yall visitors can go back wherever. yall damn sure wasnt showin no concern for hiphop in this thread before ol clown town got put on blast… again.

All I see is a bunch of trash and a Drake collab.

Thats good bait but whatever lol. Just answering your “question” of when Future went from “that autotune guy on Turn on The Lights” to what he is now. Those tapes + FUTURE / HNDRXX solidified him at the pedestal people put him on now

He need to go straight up LA Leakers or Funk Flex freestyle. Delivering a Ether level response live without messing up would be a crazy moment

Back
Top Bottom