Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_0162.gif

My god

Now we wait for the Drake “bomb” that him and his folks/fans been waiting to drop once Kendrick responds, White Boy on the clock :lol:

last time he said that…. well we know what happened

Drake has some time of deal/production credits on Euphoria too, if I remember correctly?

executive producer I believe

****** said Euphoria fits cuz it’s about mentally unwell teens crashing out :lol:

I'm convinced some ya'll just don't know real rap and that's cool. I realized a long time ago Drake conditioned a lot of ya'll into thinking what rap is.
Don’t know rap cause Iont think neither caught a body ? lol.

I don’t think this was ether or hit em up or story of adidon is what im saying . Good diss though

If im Drake im taking the replay value angle and really trying to make a hit with this next diss. Make it digestible and catchy. He got to play to his strengths. Because Kendrick is gonna bar him to death if its a straight lyrical battle tbh.

Drake has some time of deal/production credits on Euphoria too, if I remember correctly?

Executive producer on a show about high schoolers doing drugs and all types of adult content. I never liked the show for those reasons.

“I make music that electrify em you make music that pacify em, I can double down on that line but spare you this time”

View attachment 3248973

Kendrick mentioning Drake’s lack of a classic record probably stings more than Aubrey cares to admit.

Even more insulting when you consider the dude has writers, and he hasn’t (or can’t) put out a project so overwhelmingly good that the majority of the culture rocks with.

And even if he did put out such a project, he’ll never escape the “who wrote it?” questions.

Mans career slick got “that stink” on it.

Kdot delivered again.

Don’t need it to be a club banger this landed .

Drake on the clock he getting bodied right now. Can’t beat the club hit and he ain’t barring Kendrick up

Where that old drop. Well done!

Stopped working to listen to this lol

Kendrick mentioning Drake’s lack of a classic record probably stings more than Aubrey cares to admit.

Even more insulting when you consider the dude has writers, and he hasn’t (or can’t) put out a project so overwhelmingly good that the majority of the culture rocks with.

And even if he did put out such a project, he’ll never escape the “who wrote it?” questions.

Mans career slick got “that stink” on it.
Come on. Now he don’t got classics records? It’s fine to not like somebody but please

Back
Top Bottom