Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I guess you ain’t understand my original point. . Calm down man , don’t let your hate blind you , I ain’t got nothing negative to say about the record besides that Pusha bar 😂😂😂

Hate? you the one with the

"well it ain't hit 'em up though"

Nothing is that level of personal disrespect.

Some of ya'll funny with this fake "I'm unbiased". One rapper is obviously better than the other, that's not bias or hate, just what it is. You was hyping that AI record that had no hard lines in it. :lol:

Again I'll ask who's rapping better in this battle?

"Ain't 20 v 1 it's 1 v 20 if I gotta smack the ****** that write with you" :wow:

A "hit" is not going to work in this. Kendrick is too big of a star in his own right.

Don’t know rap cause Iont think neither caught a body ? lol.

I don’t think this was ether or hit em up or story of adidon is what im saying . Good diss though
Good bars, but not a strong enough response considering he started it. Feels like he was pressured to drop this, doesn’t feel like a battle ender.

Good diss!

I think the pusha t thing has people in a weird mindset about disses,
personally I don't really care about about crazy information revealed, the tmz stuff fades away eventually

its fun for a bit but ultimately I only care about the bars really.

thekillerj23 thekillerj23 was waiting for someone to say it wasn’t all that so he could follow,changed his whole opinion from his initial reaction :lol:
I relisten and like I said all these Cole, Drake, Kendrick all in the same vein, love the direct shots but none of them coming with ether or take over cause this is not a personal beef coming from real life interactions

Like people can’t relisten and change their opinions 😂

a lot of soul hit jabs in there. Lol

“Grown man bars you gotta deal with so all that fabricated and elaborated can’t equal up to this real *****”

Good bars, but not a strong enough response considering he started it. Feels like he was pressured to drop this, doesn’t feel like a battle ender.
Why does this need to be a battle ender when Drake has a history of bowing out against good comp?

not a strong enough response? How so?

Anyone got a recap of Kendrick's new track? I don't think I can sit through the 6 mins :lol:
This is the trashest post of the day. This the age we in. Microwave everything.

You better walk around like Daft Punk was as a line

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom