Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

****** gon play whatever the women gon dance to, not a hard concept :lol:
This is facts. Which is why my claim that ****** jam Drake more than Kendrick shouldn't be a crazy hot take. Im not saying whose better, but black people jam Drake more than Kendrick. At least in the south.

Hahaha Mase saying Kendrick diss cool but took long respond and Cam like well you waited years to drop Oracle on me, glad they in cool spot now and can joke about it!

61% of black Americans are middle class. Online communities skew middle class.

Yet so many online black people cosplay poverty and struggle to pander to white expectations of the art form.

All while criticizing drake's blackness.

It's funny to watch what Drake does to some people. :lol:
Bruh that's BIG cap and even if it was true it still doesn't take in account racial inequalities. FOH :lol:

Mase, cam, gillie, budden, Akademiks all riding for drake because they know he’ll give them “exclusives” and more access than Kdot ever would is hella funny.

You can’t buy and bribe your way to victory, Drake. You gotta do better :lol:
Lost the roast session bars to Ross, lost the “can’t bump this in the whip”/charts angle with Kendrick already with “Like That”, and he definitely won’t win the character battle either. He just has to do that thing where he makes another “Hotline Bling” or “Gods Plan” type hit and let time pass. Or fight him and win.

Still waiting on Drake’s black family

1714580676408.gif

I hate y’all made me google this. But here is one of Drakes cousins and his lil prom date. I think Drake paid for everything. Good enough? Now where is his white family members other than his mother

I am very proud of each and every one of you and I hope all of the participants in the beef can put their arguments to the side and work together to help make our society better

Back
Top Bottom