Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Black Americans will tell you straight up they don’t identify with Africans, it’s not some secret. Been too long and too much history was lost.

That's fine, I can just tell you many west africans view that as self hatred, and lump you in with white people.

EYE DON'T AGREE, I think nasty when africans do it, i think its nasty when americans do it.

I'll say this. Ive dated mainly mixed chicks my whole life, and my current girl is mixed with a black mom. Bi racials with a black mom, vs ones with a white mom tend to have less identity issues from my experience. (Just going off what ive seen, not trying to offend anyone)

My last ex was biracial (black mom, white dad)

Huge identity issues, shorty was a MESS. She also had anxiety problems so that didn't help.

Cole grew up in Fayetteville North Carolina....and it shows.

Very different childhood photos.

1714586570520.png

analyzing childhood photos. :rofl:

yalll don't see how deranged this is?

My last ex was biracial (black mom, white dad)

Huge identity issues, shorty was a MESS. She also had anxiety problems so that didn't help.
My girl kinda got some issues too. She kinda hates/resents her white dad, probably because they were never together, and wishes she had a black dad (I try my best to empathize but the whole "struggle" makes me wanna burst out laughing). But hey we like em anyway lol

it's very simple. They don't like Drake, and they like J Cole. It's all very simple. :lol:

They can pretend this is the new civil rights movement, but it's so transparent it's just hating. and i get some times we hate rappers.

but only with Drake do we pretend like it's letters from Birmingham jail. :lol:
Drake is a shapeshifter. Cole is the same guy in every room he walks into, that’s why he’s accepted and respected. Real recognize real even tho I didn’t like him apologizing.

I'll say this. Ive dated mainly mixed chicks my whole life, and my current girl is mixed with a black mom. Bi racials with a black mom, vs ones with a white mom tend to have less identity issues from my experience. (Just going off what ive seen, not trying to offend anyone)
Who had the more conservative values?

Amongst all the Drake hate, I'd like to give him props. One, tbh Im not a Drake hater at all. Dude's music always ends up on one of my playlists. Secondly, I appreciate him taking this L for our entertainment. He didn't have to do this. He could've just let it die after J.Cole apologized. He didn't have to drop 2 diss tracks. Lets be for real, that second was only get Kendrick to reply. So props to Drake for picking up that villain role.

Back
Top Bottom