Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Eazy E laid everything out in front of you with pictures and evidence. No sneaking disses. No cracking codes
Then what was Euphoria if not cut and dry?

Still brought out the wordplay and multiple meanings while also not mincing any words or pulling punches about what he's saying at the same time :lol:

Impossible to misconstrue anything he was saying

Did Biggie, Nas, Hov always do that?

Biggie had codes in all his disses.
Jay published a whole *** book giving fans a peak into his process and expounding on some of his most famous bars :lol:

61rxWTt4ooL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

FVeDA4oUcAAN6VD.jpg

This **** has always been part of the game :lol:, at least when it comes to the upper echelon of rappers

Did Biggie, Nas, Hov always do that?

Biggie had codes in all his disses.

Then what was Euphoria if not cut and dry?

Still brought out the wordplay and multiple meanings while also not mincing any words or pulling punches about what he's saying at the same time :lol:

Impossible to misconstrue anything he was saying
Nah I’m still good. Didn’t read Jays book. Sneaking dissing is aight I guess. Just not a fan. Dudes talking about “drakes uncle played guitar on the Al green record” and that’s not that impressive to me. They going to align 616 with Drake astrology next.

I still hate Drake. This isn’t me defending him.

Bringing up Eazy who didn't write most of his own stuff and had basic bars :ohwell:

I guess you loved the LL and Kool Moe Dee beef too, huh :lol:
You getting caught up with the name and not the diss. No one said easy could rap. But Real Compton City Gs is a classic. Kendrick was straight to the point with Euphoria. That’s the energy I like.

I don’t care about the numerology gymnastics. Just an observation

Dudes talking about “drakes uncle played guitar on the Al green record” and that’s not that impressive to me.
I mean when half of the song is Kendrick telling him he can't trust the people around him, that little detail of having his own family in the sample makes a lot of sense.

You getting caught up with the name and not the diss. No one said easy could rap. But Real Compton City Gs is a classic. Kendrick was straight to the point with Euphoria. That’s the energy I like.

Never considered that a classic 🤷‍♂️

No Vaseline is a classic

He did the same thing in both songs, tho.

Back
Top Bottom