Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think Kendrick is still up, easily, but Drake and his ghostwriters' response on Family Matters exceeded my expectations though. It's not just short height jokes, kept me entertained all the way through and it also just sounds fire as a song. As a former Drake fan who gave up on him around the Views era, this is the kind of sound and hunger we've been missing.
Kendrick's "Meet the Grahams" response though...bruh. Accusing Aubrey of HIDING ANOTHER KID?
The disrespect on Meet the Grahams was WILD

Louis Farrakhan will have to invite these two gentlemen to Chicago for a sit down. This is getting ugly ugly. This could move past music and make it hard to move around for both of them, I guess. Each dude has the right to go see the other dude about this ****. In any other situation, at least a fight go with this…..

Also, I’m likely alone on this, although Ross is a funny dude, I wish Drake would go in on just him. Like didn’t Rozay’s plane basically crash land earlier….. like just a few weeks ago he was clowning Aubrey’s plane, regardless, this whole thing is wild now

Buddy always find a way to say some sucker ****
That's really who he is 🤷🏾‍♂️
I really can't fathom how ****** can listen to this bull**** with a straight face. On the other hand, they still call kanye a genius after all his uncle tomfoolery too :smh:

even without knowing who, you’re not wrong lol
You know damn well who.

Cupace20240504124912935.png

The thing I don't get about the mole in the camp is why would you even alert Drake of this when the battle is going on. You are risking him tightening his circle and cutting off the mole during the battle.

Louis Farrakhan will have to invite these two gentlemen to Chicago for a sit down. This is getting ugly ugly. This could move past music and make it hard to move around for both of them, I guess. Each dude has the right to go see the other dude about this ****. In any other situation, at least a fight go with this…..

Also, I’m likely alone on this, although Ross is a funny dude, I wish Drake would go in on just him. Like didn’t Rozay’s plane basically crash land earlier….. like just a few weeks ago he was clowning Aubrey’s plane, regardless, this whole thing is wild now

He’s not a man of the culture. Slave jokes is wild.

Apparently neither is Kendrick if he’s making music to free slaves in the studio and then going home and allegedly beating his half black lightskin wife. I’m not sure if Drake intentionally put those bars on the same track to make a point but If Kendrick said this and threw in a line about “masters” folks would be petitioning to get him another Pulitzer.

Last edited:
I’m not a Kendrick fan - and I just listened to ‘Meet The Grahams’. Damn, not bad.

:lol:

Last edited:
RIP Kendrick.

that was the nail in the coffin
When was this coffin you speak of ever here 🤔🤔

Anyway I don’t think we would have gotten “Meet The Grahms” if “Family Matters” wasn’t a think
Again he told him he already knew how he was going to move so he kept this in the cut hence why that Family Matter bull**** only shined for a solid 30 minutes

Back
Top Bottom