Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bro what?

Drake literally ain't from here.

Plus this isn't a coastal beef. That's a bad take :lol:
I was clearly joking, that's what the laugh was for. I know you didn't mean it this way but the post came across like "Na we not messing with that psycho either. Don't bring us into this!"

Bro what?

Drake literally ain't from here.

Plus this isn't a coastal beef. That's a bad take :lol:

They're still talking about Control :lol:

but dudes don't even realize what Kendrick was even saying.

Kendrick said he was the King of New York and LA and everything in between. He said he was the king of rap. New York was the only one who even responded to Control, when he was saying he was the king of Houston, Atlanta, Chicago, New Orleans, everything. Every single rapper should have said wait a minute.

Dudes don't listen to lyrics and can't understand lyricism though. It becomes more and more evident. Kendrick has been on some braggadocio **** since Section 80.

P I V O T I N G! Why they sound so sad for?

Shoulda stuck to sports.. and diddy

1715002238521.gif

It WOULD"VE been venomous had he not misheard the song. :lol:
Twist it and say Kendrick was in fact molested.

Double down.

Drake is in the danger zone right now. Time to get drastic with the accusations.

Find a way to justify that slavery line (I even don’t know how to do that but he’s the ***** with the team of writers so figure it out).

Double down.

Drake is in the danger zone right now. Time to get drastic with the accusations.

Find a way to justify that slavery line (I even don’t know how to do that but he’s the ***** with the team of writers so figure it out).

I think he should leave Kendrick alone. It's done.

Make some hits and get people dancing again.

Double down.

Bruh the fact that we, sitting here on a forum, are coming up with better plays let you know that man is in his feelings. He aint even thinking like a winner anymore.

Oof. This was the track that was the mistake. He just made it worse on himself

It’s one thing to have lost the war but he just added insult to injury

Everyone coming out and roasting him on all the receipts, missteps and general lack of execution

It did worse than just falling flat this was a damaging self inflicted blow lol

Alright. I just want to know if he’s still “drake” or is his brand really damaged.
I kinda feel like he made it harder on himself by dropping that

It will be a reflection on society more than anything

Do we care that he’s a groomer and dance to his songs still and generally ignore what occurred here

Also who will continue to collaborate with him producers and artists

What does 21 think of all of this

Does Drake stay angry and bitter or does he somewhat acknowledge he lost the rap part of it

Definitely a lot to unwrap

Back
Top Bottom