Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_2730.jpeg
Fake news
https://people.com/music/drake-bella-harris-romance-rumors/

Lol. I’m kdot fan. But this pedo thing I’ll try to explain it to u in a mature way only cuz your saying it’s sus.

Yo if we took every actors picture they ever took with a child or pre teen or teen, you would assume the same for all of them.

It’s a ****ty truth, at their concerts, in their backstage,in their private meetings with rich peoples kids, they take pics with kids and kids have huge crushes on whoever they’re meeting if it’s a celeb. How many preteens did kid rock, backstreet boys, The Beatles etc take pics with? That’s drakes level of stardom too.

Would I let my daughter take pics with grown men wether they are celebs or artists, no. Is it normal part of the fame world, yes.

All that cuz ur saying grooming and sus. I hate drake to begin with. Just bein mature
And I am not a Kendrick fan at all

Idk man I hear what you’re saying but bruv is moving highly sus

I don’t think he’s sleeping with underage women (**** I could be wrong) but I think he’s at the very least using his status to plant seeds in underage girls

Either way besides the pedo thing Kendrick isn’t lying about Atlanta. That’s the rap aspect of it that is complete facts

Not sure why you focused solely on a “lie” about the Pedo thing. There’s other damning evidence that Kendrick brought up that has to do with rap

Low key wished Kendrick kept the 6:16 in L.A and Not Like Us beats for his new album.

We got Stillmatic and God's Son from Nas after the Jayz beef, hopefully we get 2 back to 2 back strong projects from K-Dot. As we can see his pen is on fire right now like Nas's was back then.

And I am not a Kendrick fan at all

Idk man I hear what you’re saying but bruv is moving highly sus

I don’t think he’s sleeping with underage women (**** I could be wrong) but I think he’s at the very least using his status to plant seeds in underage girls

Either way besides the pedo thing Kendrick isn’t lying about Atlanta. That’s the rap aspect of it that is complete facts

Not sure why you focused solely on a “lie” about the Pedo thing. There’s other damning evidence that Kendrick brought up that has to do with rap
If any other 30+ year old man on the planet was documented talking with/texting 14-16 year olds daily and late night talking about how who they like and being willing to travel across the country to see them, everybody would justifiably want them in jail or stoned :lol:

Since it's one of the most popular artists in the world though some folks have any and every kind of rationalization in the sun ready to try to make it sound somehow normal and unproblematic...

IMO the internet and its thirst to cancel folks are taking the pedo stuff too seriously. People make wilder accusations about people they don't even know in the street....

That's wild, especially with Taylor having a new album out. Her fans are built different.

I was thinking that also.

but I noticed with Taylor she also had a strong physical push. I saw CD's in Target in the front, not even in the back electronic section.

She knows that artist get paid more for physical copies, even with her streaming deals being better than others.

IMO the internet and its thirst to cancel folks are taking the pedo stuff too seriously. People make wilder accusations about people they don't even know in the street....

That's why I posted Drop A Gem On Em. Nobody asked Prodigy to prove it. :lol:

Personally not trying to cancel Drake

But his whole Damb aura took haymakers

Really curious as to how he moves rap wise from here. He was big on being and saying he is the best and what not he can’t do that no mo

I personally liked drakes music overall and didn’t care about who was the best and who had ghostwriters or not

I was thinking that also.

but I noticed with Taylor she also had a strong physical push. I saw CD's in Target in the front, not even in the back electronic section.

She knows that artist get paid more for physical copies, even with her streaming deals being better than others.
Last week the entire top 10 songs were her and it's not the first time she's done it. That's wiiiiild. And yea my wife/daughter had to buy the vinyl edition of her albums. We don't even have a vinyl player in our house. I will not argue with them on that one though. Pick your battles and I know better on that one.

Personally not trying to cancel Drake

But his whole Damb aura took haymakers

Really curious as to how he moves rap wise from here. He was big on being and saying he is the best and what not he can’t do that no mo

I personally liked drakes music overall and didn’t care about who was the best and who had ghostwriters or not
He should fall back for a year or 2 and allow people to miss him. That'll fix it all.

Last week the entire top 10 songs were her and it's not the first time she's done it. That's wiiiiild. And yea my wife/daughter had to buy the vinyl edition of her albums. We don't even have a vinyl player in our house. I will not argue with them on that one though. Pick your battles and I know better on that one.

Delaying vinyl production for albums that people will actually listen to and not just hang on their wall.

I want to hear from 21, 2 Chainz and Thugga (if he get out) how they feel and if they’ll still collab in the future.

With all the ATL pilfering talk, he’d still be good if anyone of them gives him a lob.

Back
Top Bottom