Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

More and more anecdotes are popping up about Drake's camp and their suspect behavior.

Drake fans:

"Oh, so we're just gonna believe this person?"

"Oh, so we're just gonna believe that person?"

"Oh, so we're just gonna believe these people?"

"Oh, so we're just gonna believe th-"

Looking like a mix of this

metallicspecificarchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

Plus

J Cole's album KOD cover

JColeKOD.jpg

Creative as hell :lol: :pimp:

That “blame it on the boogie” episode was solid 😂😂

Imagine me asking my daughter who she's texting and it's some 30 something year old man.

and then she says, we're just friends and I look at her phone and see I miss you or I look at her IG and see some a heart eyes emoji.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuh

That's bullet in the head worthy

You Drake fans are even worse than Rihanna and Nicki fans. It's embarrassing.

At this point, what’s the end game with this Drake and Kendrick beef?
I think Kendrick will let the fallout from Drakes last track sit a little then he’ll drop another track or a video for Not Like Us. A movie video with all the diss songs would be cool.

it's like when a team returns a kickoff for a touchdown down 28
It was a decent return but Drake was a dummy still thinking he needed to address the room when he couldn’t handle what was right in front of him. This should serve as a lesson to not take your eye off the ball or look past your opponent. Drake thought he could address 5 people but couldn’t even handle the one he was supposed to be going at it with.

I wanna see who Dot does his celebration interview with. He gotta go in detail about what sparked this off and why he really don't respect dude. End the speculation and theories.

IMO dot shouldn’t respond to the heart pt 6 and let Drake bask in the embarrassment of that response. Sure release a video of Not like Us with all of LA dancing, including cameos from supporting artists.

It would be an ethical ending to this feud.

A proper video with some bits of evidence/receipts and some guest stars would be sooooooo good. Just use it to go a biiiiit farther down the rabbit hole. No need to go full on snitch and provide irrefutable, notarized evidence. That still wouldn't satisfy Drake stans and then he'd just get called a snitch. I don't want it to be over over.... yet.

Also, my sister (not at all on the spectrum of people who would know what's going on) told me that the "BBL Drizzy" beat is ALL OVER her Tik-Tok feed. Metro did his thing with that little gem.

Back
Top Bottom