Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

**** is confusing as hell. Just go to the kendrick subreddit and search for "blinds". I don't really understand where or who they come from, and they use name substitutions and it's like a madlib, riddle type thing all the way through. Maybe I just don't have the attention span or capacity to care enough to decipher it, but best I can tell is that Drake was involved in some freaky **** and there are accusations of Diddy-type stuff and some big and not so big names mentioned. It's too late for me to comprehend right now.

Im sure its some cap mixed in there but like Dot said the rabbithole runs deep. ā€œthe Dutch rapperā€. 3 years ago

Wayne and them just let him get strong armed like that this whole time? Damb cold world

If Aubrey just acted like the pop artist he is, instead of trying to do the tough talk and live out the life he wished he lived he would have been fine. Dude has been pretending his whole life. Dude had someone teach him how to play basketball and then built a basketball court in his crib. That's why you know Kendrick's words stung.

If Aubrey just acted like the pop artist he is, instead of trying to do the tough talk and live out the life he wished he lived he would have been fine. Dude has been pretending his whole life. Dude had someone teach him how to play basketball and then built a basketball court in his crib. That's why you know Kendrick's words stung.

Keeping it real, that concept can apply to many industry guys, just not to the extent that Drake has or achived. For example, the other person who has portrayed a fictional lifestyle and has kept it up successfully has been Ross. Dude still going.

genius_lyric_card_20240508_081654.jpg
genius_lyric_card_20240508_081850.jpg
20240508_082016.jpg
genius_lyric_card_20240508_082215.jpg
20240508_082529.jpg
genius_lyric_card_20240508_082712.jpg

Now that we in chill mode what's y'all's final count and track rankings of the beef?

Based on the track order list Dot basically swept this dude with the timing and strategy, but Family Matters is def one of the top tracks to come outta this whole joint it just got **** on immediately.

Here's my list:
1. Euphoria
2. Like That
3. Family Matters
4. Not Like Us
5. Meet the Grahams (may be the best diss track ever but feel dirty listening to it haha)
6. 616 in LA
7. Push Ups
8. The Heart Part 6

1. Not Like Us
2. Like That
3. Euphoria
4. Meet the Grahams
5. Family Matters
6. Push Ups
7. 616 in LA
8. The Heart Part 6.

considering the way Kendrick is breaking records, I think Drake will drop another one. He probably has 2 or 3 songs ready that will only require some tweaking to respond to Kendrick's follow-up.

Dude is petty and self centered to let it go.

The thing is, if he keeps moving forward, in many people's eyes, he's won. As I mentioned before, there's no clear winner. There are several polls out there saying Drake won.

But Kdot doing major numbers ....

considering the way Kendrick is breaking records, I think Drake will drop another one. He probably has 2 or 3 songs ready that will only require some tweaking to respond to Kendrick's follow-up.

Dude is petty and self centered to let it go.
He better drop something quick then. Some of those rooting for him are changing their tune as the days go by. I think heā€™s done though.

1. I would truly hate if Kendrick took drakes spot. I love kdot as he is. The John wick of this , boogeyman, 3 years in between drops, itā€™s amazing. I really donā€™t think heā€™s an extrovert and so this ā€œheā€™s comin for drakes spotā€ rhetoric itā€™s bs. I think Kendrick is a purist. He just wanted to remind people heā€™s the best and go back to being low key.

2. The more I listen to pushups and family matters, it was for sure recorded at the same time. The outro to push-ups is ā€œI was really tryna keep it Pgā€ so he already had the video and family matters recorded when he dropped push-ups.

Even tho there is already history at the resto of drake getting stuck for his watch, If kdot actually had the intel and video of this dude in there recording before he dropped euphoria thatā€™s some wild shh

Back
Top Bottom