Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These lists get me every ****in time. I shouldn’t give a shot but I do.

Lauryn has the most overrated album of all time. It’s a good album but dumb overrated.

Thriller isn’t my favorite Mike album but it’s the biggest album of all time so cool.

Blonde is trash. Straight goofy music. Frank Ocean career been dead since he dropped that trash. It’s not half the album Channel Orange is and that album doesn’t belong either.

Lemonade isn’t a top 3 Beyoncé album it’s not even better than the Destiny’s Child albums.

Was looking forward to those Foams but they are much pinker than initial pics… pass. And someone needs to give Nike the memo that Foam wearers don’t give a damn about cherry blossoms :lol:

Miseducation shouldn’t be number 1. Good album but not the GOAT. I personally don’t care for any songs on that album where she’s rapping. But I understand the impact it had, mainly for women.
Lists are just lists, but what I did like about this one is that they actually got opinions from people who are in the industry and not just critics:
"The selection process involved ‌Apple Music‌ experts and a group of artists, songwriters, producers, and industry professionals. This ranking is described as a modern, 21st-century evaluation of the greatest records ever made, created independently of streaming statistics. "

This a joke? Who composed this list?

I was just listening to Songs in the Key of Life the other day

Purple Rain is my favorite album ever

and I like GKMC and Lemonade, but top ten ever? Someone wanted to piss Drake off?

and that Lauryn album is really overrated.

Thriller isn't Mike's best album, but I understand it's importance
I get flamed everytime I say these two things.

I never realized so many people disliked Frank Ocean

He def has a cult like fan base though, that I may or may not be a part of lmao

Back
Top Bottom