Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wife be wonderin, why Im always yellin 'certified!..'I be sad I cant say the rest :smh:

I probably play Euphoria at least five times a day still. There’s so many lines I randomly say.

What is it? The braids? I hurt your feelings you don’t wan work with me no mo OKAY

I love em to death and in eight bars I’ll explain that phrase

**** all that pushin PEEE, let me see you PUSH A TEEEE

LET ME SEE IF CHUBBS REALLY CRASH SOM, YEAH MY FIRST ONE LIKE MY LAST ONE, ITS A CLASSIC, YOU DONT HAVE ONE.

YACHTY CANT GIVE YOU NO SWAG EITHER, I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT WHO YOU HANG WITH

I seriously quote another ten lines. This is probably my favorite Rap song of the last 5-10 years.

I probably play Euphoria at least five times a day still. There’s so many lines I randomly say.

What is it? The braids? I hurt your feelings you don’t wan work with me no mo OKAY

LET ME SEE IF CHUBBS REALLY CRASH SOM, YEAH MY FIRST ONE LIKE MY LAST ONE, ITS A CLASSIC, YOU DONT HAVE ONE.

I seriously quote another ten lines. This is probably my favorite Rap song of the last 5-10 years.
I'm whooping feet been living in my head for days now

Ironic Eminem is there,

I remember when Encore leaked and people swore it was fake to distract from the real album because people were disappointed 🤣

Since I had only given a passive listen to that tape back then, I’m 15 years late on “Biggest Movie Ever”, and only came across it from a Boo Rossini album that I figured out was a mix of new and pieced together older stuff :lol: I’ve played this song so much since 2023

ADVERTISEMENT​

I regularly say “Pusha TeEeEeEeE” throughout the day just because.

How you yell at Chaka Khan :smh:

Ehhhhhhhh, have you heard about Chaka?

She puts the D in Diva and is a big fan of Hennesey and probably some other drugs too. I've heard of her pulling up and getting her a bottle for use either before or after her show. And after her Verzuz appearance it all made sense to me.

Still. Gene Deal has accused Puff of acting up towards his own mom and I think someone even said he smacked her.

Ehhhhhhhh, have you heard about Chaka?

She puts the D in Diva and is a big fan of Hennesey and probably some other drugs too. I've heard of her pulling up and getting her a bottle for use either before or after her show. And after her Verzuz appearance it all made sense to me.

Still. Gene Deal has accused Puff of acting up towards his own mom and I think someone even said he smacked her.
Yea I was thinking the same thing about Chaka. I've heard the same stories about her over the years. Her and Anita Baker are supposed to be very difficult people to get along with.

The Zack Fox Elevator Music vid somebody mentioned
IMG_2434.gif

I remember vividly when like 3-4 different versions of college dropout leaked

Not enough people know about this greatness

Lauryn is Lauryn, but it the right version made it on the official release :lol:

Speaking of that album, this was a good laugh when it was first posted to NT. Word for word :lol:

Back
Top Bottom