RAP GOD VOL OD

lol does Eminem expect people to casually listen to this, it gives me a headache. I finally got through it, he was spittin some sh$$

sick.gif

im sure someone has already made an acapella version 
nerd.gif

wrong place to post this though, NT is pretty anti em
I mean the Em thread seems to be doing ok in this forum, I've honestly never heard too many people say they don't like his music cause he can't rap. It's usually people like the plankton in this thread who bring up his race as the reason why they don't like him. From a purely lyrical stand point he's is amazing, some of his songs are hit or miss tho.

love the song but i dont see it as a radio song, imo it needs to be played all the way through and the radio wont play a whole 6 minute song. like how they didnt want to play all of protect ya neck but rza talked them into it

It's all over the radio and it's blowing up on iTunes's

Been #1 since it dropped Tuesday

love the song but i dont see it as a radio song, imo it needs to be played all the way through and the radio wont play a whole 6 minute song. like how they didnt want to play all of protect ya neck but rza talked them into it
that's why im surprised people are saying its on the radio...i didn't even think this would be on his album to be honest.  There's no way they are playing this whole thing on the radio, no one has the attention span for it.

I'm not clickin on that ****. Eminem is ****** ***.
laugh.gif

If he wasn't white his career would have been over half a decade ago.

The only thing he's done since Bush left office is tarnish his legacy.
spoken like the true racist you've shown to be
So we just saying whatever now? Please tell me how I'm a racist. 

But you're a time tested  proven ho though, you get sooooooooooooooooooo emotional when anybody says anything negative about an artist you want to feel inside you. The Drake thread offers hundreds of pages of evidence. I guess we can add Em to that list. 

So we just saying whatever now? Please tell me how I'm a racist. 

But you're a time tested  proven ho though, you get sooooooooooooooooooo emotional when anybody says anything negative about an artist you want to feel inside you. The Drake thread offers hundreds of pages of evidence. I guess we can add Em to that list. 

I can't help I strike a cord of truth and it hurts to know it's true

Dude what truth have you struck?
laugh.gif

EVERYONE who reads the Drake thread knows what I said about you is true, what do you have to support the claim that I'm a racist.

Stilin729 is HIV positive because you gets ****** raw by dirty *****! See I can make up slanderous **** too. 

lol so I guess we're going to humor this peasant?
grin.gif

I'll just post more eminem songs....

Don't ever feature this guy on ur songs
mean.gif

I loved 50 and Lloyd Banks verses tho
nthat.gif

They don't think I pack the pump, cause I'm out the hood..that's a stereotype, like everyone that's black can jump.

lulz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom