Rape Discussion: Girl was almost raped tonight, thank you NYPD for protecting her this evening.

I was gonna have a serious respone but once again NT comes through with the lulz

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mean.gif
 at everything so far

glad she is ok op

Sorry but she wasn't responsible. She shouldn't have put herself in that situation. Why not have a plan when you drink?

Look man, I don't think a woman should ever get drunk to the point where they can't control what's happening, but this mentality is also wrong. When are we going to teach our boys to not rape instead of our girls to not get raped?

Good ****

Back when I lived in NY and would get super drunk and take the train home, I would also make sure to put my wallet and phone in my inner jacket/coat pockets and zip/button it all the way up. I still got got once for my phone and twice for my wallet though in about 10 years.

My old roommate once got his jeans cut all the way up from his shins to his front pockets and got his phone and wallet stolen that night.
It's real out there in NY. I thought the train was all fun and games.. BTW I'm from Texas and I've never been on a train.

Were they going to cut his jeans off an sew them back up?? WTH

Damn man...that's terrible. I'm sorry.

BUT

I hope this will make you reassess your views on rape because the sentiments you've shared on this subject in the past have been deplorable.

I don't think she's cheap, it's just a cab at this hour takes longer than a train. Still doesn't change the fact of how irresponsible she was. What happened to the other NT'er's girl?

Uhm no it doesn't. A cap in the middle of the night is the fastest way to get around.

Uhm no it doesn't. A cap in the middle of the night is the fastest way to get around.

Lol yeah I read what homie said and was like he's either not from NY or just trollin cause at night time if you really think a train ride is faster than a cab your buggin OP

Last edited:
I know that she could have been more careful but you make it seem like she was "asking for it" by blaming her which is just not the case.

You should be livid at the dude who was feeling her up. You should be banging on his door right now ready to throw down like you did against those plummers or whatever.

She was the one who was violated so you would think she feels bad enough.

Yeah thats messed up, that a guy would try to steal from her and rape her but OP I think you should stress how irresponsible she was

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom