Rape Discussion: Girl was almost raped tonight, thank you NYPD for protecting her this evening.

couldn't find another thread to post this in so im choosing this one

INFphoto_2531173.jpg

Now I wanna read some of his old "stories" lol maddddd people calling tails on you brosef.

#1. I wouldn't let my girl roll home alone after drinking on ANY train in or AROUND the city, PERIOD.

#2. If she wasn't irresponsible in her actions, she wouldn't have ever ran into the situation. I know that's ****** up to put responsibility on her, but when your looking for trouble, you generally get it. I've been going out in the city my entire life. I've never been robbed or slept on a NYC train, that's crazy. My car window was broken once parked near w 46th. You need to stress the issue to her, that if that cop wasn't there - AND SHE'S LUCKY HE WAS - her life would be drastically changed forever, she could have been killed... I wouldn't let it go lightly.

What happened to the dude that did it? Fighting a cop? Resisting? I'm surprised you didin't mention...

Now I wanna read some of his old "stories" lol maddddd people calling tails on you brosef.

What happened to the dude that did it? Fighting a cop? Resisting? I'm surprised you didin't mention...

He don't exist like all his other fabricated stories :lol:

I don't know if anyone lives in Williamsburg/Bushwick area, but if you do maybe you can explain that all routes into Brooklyn are longer by car than subway after 11pm. 

Firstly because of the construction on Brooklyn Bridge which funnels all traffic onto the Williamsburg. The bridge itself isn't crowded but streets to get on the bridge are ALWAYS clogged at night.

So the people keep shouting that "he's not from New York", you aren't doing anything but revealing you're a lame and don't know what you're talking about...especially if you're from New York.

Just keep in kind, no matter how many "LOL's" and "
laugh.gif
" you post or "co-signs"...REAL PEOPLE will read it, REAL NEW YORKERS and deem this forum as none creditable or full of goofballs who are limited in ADULT interaction or resources. Cause it's clear most of you have no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks for trying to derail a thread about a serious topic though.

Last edited:
Like I said, don't make any sense how lame some of you are...none at all. We're not even gonna factor in local traffic that isn't reported like BQE traffic or night traffic in Brooklyn. If you REALLY from Brooklyn or drove there then you know...

Sad how thirsty some of you are for "
laugh.gif
" ... 

....and this is CURRENT conditions, not even evening hours.

DRIVING

SUBWAY

Last edited:
Lol does OP really lie like that? OP if you really are making up this story you have some issues man

Like I said, don't make any sense how lame some of you are...none at all. We're not even gonna factor in local traffic that isn't reported like BQE traffic or night traffic in Brooklyn. If you REALLY from Brooklyn or drove there then you know...

Sad how thirsty some of you are for "
laugh.gif

" ... 

....and this is CURRENT conditions, not even evening hours.

DRIVING

View media item 414952

SUBWAY

View media item 414953

I can't believe you just posted all this, lmao. Still no excuse for letting your girl take the train wasted ALONE. You let her rock your metro card? I that what you call "holding her down"

If she was assaulted she had to go to the police station and file report, statements etc...so what happened to the dude?

Lol does OP really lie like that? OP if you really are making up this story you have some issues man
Sad part is that if I DO prove I'm not lying I'd look like a loser ... most these people (or one person) is a coward and a loser bent on trolling me and exposing their jealous cowardly ways. I've posted a Ferrari, and even posted 10K on Youtube and posted it here last time I was confronted about lying.

When I posted the money and rari all I saw was "You got issues man", "It's not that serious", "you need to get out more" (if I posted my life they'd hit me with the humble brag hatred)...at that point it was clear to me whatever you post, whatever you say, whatever you do there's always haters.

I've just learned to maneuver around them because truth be told an internet forum is the only place where they are partly heard or even respected. Because no one in the real world ******g with them. Cause they LAME and talk out their ***. Big *** kids with no life skills that can't fathom that someone REAL is actually interacting with them on a daily basis. Their meager and petty minds can't process that.

Sad part is that if I DO prove I'm not lying I'd look like a loser ... most these people (or one person) is a coward and a loser bent on trolling me and exposing their jealous cowardly ways. I've posted a Ferrari, and even posted 10K on Youtube and posted it here last time I was confronted about lying.

When I posted the money and rari all I saw was "You got issues man", "It's not that serious", "you need to get out more" (if I posted my life they'd hit me with the humble brag hatred)...at that point it was clear to me whatever you post, whatever you say, whatever you do there's always haters.

I've just learned to maneuver around them because truth be told an internet forum is the only place where they are partly heard or even respected. Because no one in the real world ******g with them. Cause they LAME and talk out their ***. Big *** kids with no life skills that can't fathom that someone REAL is actually interacting with them on a daily basis. Their meager and petty minds can't process that.

I'm calling duck tails and I don't even know you. If you have MAD DOE and drive a Ferrari a $350,000 car, why wouldn't you send a car, limo or cab for your chic? Nobody with $$$ like that rides the train, no way. Only drunk rich people on trains are on the cannonball or LIR heading back from or to the Hamptons. And the fact that your defending yourself like CRAZY, makes you look even worse.

It's so transparent at this point it's disgusting 
laugh.gif
, sad, I'm not even mad I actually feel sorry there's "people" condemned to live a life of minuscule and minute gratification through vicarious internet hating. Getting a glimpse at REAL LIFE through others.

Just go out and live, I'm being honest, in my unnecessary pursuit of happiness I've lost friends, family and people who genuinely cared about me.

Selling that Ferrari made me feel good, I bought it for the wrong reasons, even though it was a personal goal to own one I looked like a real douche riding in it wanting to be seen. Living in the hood basically with a Ferrari looked irresponsible and thirsty. To hide, park it and insurance was depleting my savings.

No one cared, no one put me up on their shoulders and tossed confetti in my greatness. I was a black guy in a Ferrari doing it all wrong. Embarrassing myself.

I almost died last year, that too is posted here ...and lost everything and everyone. I made a pact with myself to live life to the fullest EVERYDAY, my happiness comes from doing and experiencing EVERYTHING I ever WANTED to do and sharing with people who make room for me in their lives.

YES I ride the train, I love the train and I love hiking through the city taking it all in. I'm not on a quest to be rich or conquer ANYTHING but my own fears of being myself and I've think I've done that. 

I'll leave the unnecessary stunting and delusions of grandeur to you guys ...which is why EVERYTHING looks skeptical to you, I know that feeling, I used to be YOU. Never had nothing and WANTED EVERYTHING. So if I encountered someone who actually did my thirst wouldn't let me process the fact that they were happy and content and didn't need to stunt.

That's where I'm at in life, I have nothing to prove, nothing to gain by posting here, just like people, just like existing everyday HAPPY.

Have fun trying to shame information out of me, because it won't happen. Have you maybe thought that everything I say is airtight because it might be...the TRUTH?

Last edited:
No hate on nomad but isn't this the same girl you are not attracted to anymore and you had a hot hipster chick next door you wanted to talk to???
With all that said glad she is straight but you really should reconsider wifing this chick up because it seems her decision making is turrible( but there is always three sides to a story...
All I am saying is imagine you had a kid with her.... Her judgement seems very poor on potential outcomes...once again no shots fired but you really need to consider if ol girl is truly worth all the drama I have read from previous threads

Sorry but she wasn't responsible. She shouldn't have put herself in that situation. Why not have a plan when you drink?
If this was posted on social media then all those feminists would say it's a typical rape culture comment. They always talk about how women shouldn't have to act a certain way, rapists shouldn't rape yadda yadda yadda. People should be smart though if they plan on drinking a lot. Last time I got drunk I was destroyed and passed out on the train. I think a random stranger even gave me a water bottle to drink :lol:.

I don't know if anyone lives in Williamsburg/Bushwick area, but if you do maybe you can explain that all routes into Brooklyn are longer by car than subway after 11pm. 

Firstly because of the construction on Brooklyn Bridge which funnels all traffic onto the Williamsburg. The bridge itself isn't crowded but streets to get on the bridge are ALWAYS clogged at night.

So the people keep shouting that "he's not from New York", you aren't doing anything but revealing you're a lame and don't know what you're talking about...especially if you're from New York.

Just keep in kind, no matter how many "LOL's" and "
laugh.gif
" you post or "co-signs"...REAL PEOPLE will read it, REAL NEW YORKERS and deem this forum as none creditable or full of goofballs who are limited in ADULT interaction or resources. Cause it's clear most of you have no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks for trying to derail a thread about a serious topic though.

Still defending NYC to the death huh? This makes me realize how right you were about NYC being the best place to live ever in the appalling rooms thread
mean.gif
.. guess I don't have to worry about issues like this in Nowhere, USA!

It's so transparent at this point it's disgusting 
laugh.gif

, sad, I'm not even mad I actually feel sorry there's "people" condemned to live a life of minuscule and minute gratification through vicarious internet hating. Getting a glimpse at REAL LIFE through others.

Just go out and live, I'm being honest, in my unnecessary pursuit of happiness I've lost friends, family and people who genuinely cared about me.

Selling that Ferrari made me feel good, I bought it for the wrong reasons, even though it was a personal goal to own one I looked like a real douche riding in it wanting to be seen. Living in the hood basically with a Ferrari looked irresponsible and thirsty. To hide, park it and insurance was depleting my savings.
No one cared, no one put me up on their shoulders and tossed confetti in my greatness. I was a black guy in a Ferrari doing it all wrong. Embarrassing myself.

I almost died last year, that too is posted here ...and lost everything and everyone. I made a pact with myself to live life to the fullest EVERYDAY, my happiness comes from doing and experiencing EVERYTHING I ever WANTED to do and sharing with people who make room for me in their lives.

YES I ride the train, I love the train and I love hiking through the city taking it all in. I'm not on a quest to be rich or conquer ANYTHING but my own fears of being myself and I've think I've done that. 

I'll leave the unnecessary stunting and delusions of grandeur to you guys ...which is why EVERYTHING looks skeptical to you, I know that feeling, I used to be YOU. Never had nothing and WANTED EVERYTHING. So if I encountered someone who actually did my thirst wouldn't let me process the fact that they were happy and content and didn't need to stunt.

That's where I'm at in life, I have nothing to prove, nothing to gain by posting here, just like people, just like existing everyday HAPPY.

Have fun trying to shame information out of me, because it won't happen. Have you maybe thought that everything I say is airtight because it might be...the TRUTH?

:lol: its all too much man.

Back
Top Bottom