Rappers' old tweets getting exposed . . . a lot of dissing . . .

i like actions stuff the more and more i hear from him.  wale definitely doesn't seem fake, he just isn't that good 
eyes.gif
.  i guess u can say hes like the conscious rap version of gucci
df??????? 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I too never understood the hate for Wale. It's like a "Lebron just left Cleveland" type of hate :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I genuinely don't know why people hate wale. Seems a little too cocky, but as for his music, he's better than a lot of cats. Personally, I just never feel like listening to him; the portions I've heard haven't compelled me enough to want more. His singles are usually flames tho, can't deny that.
That way :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Lotus flower bomb :pimp: :pimp:
Bad :pimp: :pimp:
I don't get the gucci mane comparison at all, but I would say he's the conscious music version of Nelly: doesn't say anything life changing our memorable but makes catchy music and the ladies love his music.

I genuinely don't know why people hate wale. Seems a little too cocky, but as for his music, he's better than a lot of cats. Personally, I just never feel like listening to him; the portions I've heard haven't compelled me enough to want more. His singles are usually flames tho, can't deny that.
That way :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Lotus flower bomb :pimp: :pimp:
Bad :pimp: :pimp:
I don't get the gucci mane comparison at all, but I would say he's the conscious music version of Nelly: doesn't say anything life changing our memorable but makes catchy music and the ladies love his music.

A much better comparison.

Lol that Wale - Nelly comparison is terrible

People don't necessarily like Wale because there's nothing that sets him apart from anyone else . . . he's like what you would get if you had a "Build-A-Rapper" program or something lol . . . personally I like him, his projects are usually above average, his wordplay is underrated, my favorite joint of his is More About Nothing, but I can see why people say he's average . . . he really has nothing that's individual to him the way Ye or Drake or Kendrick or even Cole does. I guess he's trying to make that poetry thing his "signature" but ehhhhh . . . 

I anticipate Album About Nothing though.

What is individual about Cole? He's the definition of a Build-a-Rapper, the only difference is that he comes off as more likeable than Wale, and is better technically at rapping as far as delivering lines etc. But if you actually look at the content of what they're saying, Cole mainly raps about the stereotypical 'conscious rap' subject matter while Wale touches a wide range of topics.

Honestly, I think Wale's main problem is his accent/rapping style. He has that heavy drawl and when he raps he forces a lot of words into his bars, so it's hard to catch what he's saying. I'm a Wale fan but I can admit that it's annoying as hell trying to listen to some of his verses, and not everybody is trying to go on rapgenius all the time.

Might as well make this a wale appreciation/unappreciation thread..... And I agree with dude who said people's opinions change but thats mostly valid for new artist. When you got guys like Travis Scott dissing jay and now working with him, i consider that some fake ****. Jay been rapping since dude was like 12 lol his opinion aint change on him all of a sudden. Also some of the tweets were clearly for Lol's.

Lol that Wale - Nelly comparison is terrible​

People don't necessarily like Wale because there's nothing that sets him apart from anyone else . . . he's like what you would get if you had a "Build-A-Rapper" program or something lol . . . personally I like him, his projects are usually above average, his wordplay is underrated, my favorite joint of his is More About Nothing, but I can see why people say he's average . . . he really has nothing that's individual to him the way Ye or Drake or Kendrick or even Cole does. I guess he's trying to make that poetry thing his "signature" but ehhhhh . . . ​

I anticipate Album About Nothing though.​

What is so different about Kendrick or Cole?

I wouldn't call Wale a "build-a-rapper".  Ace Hood & Meek Mill are "build a rappers" to me.  Everything about them is average and predictable 

Wale's good at wordplay and making songs for the biddies.

Back
Top Bottom