Rappers Thats Really Real: The Debate To End All Debates

You dudes in here saying Jim Jones is real are nuts. I assumed we were talking about who was really bout that life. If you just talking who really spits about their reality then Wiz, Budden, Currency, Mac Miller, and a good portion of those other new artist

It was a joke, I was quoting what he said from that interview he gave when he was talking to Mase on Hot 97 during his comeback :lol:

This **** is so stupid to me.... Do you have to have twenty murders under your belt to be considered real?.... Half ya'll ****** typin away from furnished homes talking about who's real or not :lol:

Schoolboy Q has come across as real as possible IMO... He said himself he went to school had great grades & at the same time he joined the hoover crips & sold drugs, just by the way yall talkin i could see that people base their whole perception of "realness" off of what the media pushes. As if it's either your a hopeless kid in the worst situation imaginable or your supremely rich.

Yo I'm saying. :lol:
I'm done with this thread.

This **** is so stupid to me.... Do you have to have twenty murders under your belt to be considered real?.... Half ya'll ****** typin away from furnished homes talking about who's real or not
laugh.gif

Schoolboy Q has come across as real as possible IMO... He said himself he went to school had great grades & at the same time he joined the hoover crips & sold drugs, just by the way yall talkin i could see that people base their whole perception of "realness" off of what the media pushes. As if it's either your a hopeless kid in the worst situation imaginable or your supremely rich.
smart enough to get good grades but still dumb enough to join gangs?  lol nothing real about that just real stupid and unnecessary.  people sell drugs and join gains due to lack of education.  what u need to risk being arrested for if u got a future to look forward to.  im not even familiar with this rapper but that alone just made him sound like a corn

People saying Jada...I thought Jada was always the spoiled, only child coming up? Came from a good environment.

By that logic he would be a regular suburban house n to some on here right?
spoiled kids in the hood actually do exist.  way to take a great line from a great song completely out of context

smart enough to get good grades but still dumb enough to join gangs?  lol nothing real about that just real stupid and unnecessary.  people sell drugs and join gains due to lack of education.  what u need to risk being arrested for if u got a future to look forward to.  im not even familiar with this rapper but that alone just made him sound like a corn

That bubble you live in is real tho.

Tru Life was a real dude

schoolboy Q sold Ecstacy he's not about that life.. Blu Da Vinci said Jeezy wasnt bout that life as well

he admittedly sold oxy and banged Hoover...like in real life. not like industry gang banging.

and he also admittedly was poor and had to sleep on Top Dawg's couch.

not saying that's cool or fun...i'm just asking what life is he not about?

Last edited:
Gucci said publicly jeezy put a hit on him. which is snitchin but ppl gonna say it wasnt whatever whatever but what that means is this dude tried to have me killed but im cool with it bcuz if im talkin publicly about it i obviously aint gon retalliate. Plus how TF u gon be in the same party with a dude u said tried to wack you? So i cant hop on that gucci bandwagon wit yawl. Not sayin he a sucka but i dnt giv him stripes for doin what anybody would do if somebody try to kick in they front door.
Not sure if srs

Gucci was on trial for murder.... He killed 2 dudes jeezy sent to carry out that hit.... And jeezy snitched on himself, he said at the end of stay strapped he was putting 10,000 on Gucci head.

Okay so As a teen were you NEVER peer pressured, never followed any of your friends, looked up to older men in your family? Everything isn't black & white the reasoning behind actions is way more intricate than that.

Your talking about someone who grew up in LA at the height of gang culture, meaning a large percentage of the people he knew were involved with that lifestyle. Most people don't join gangs because they wanna be evil.... they usually just follow what there friends and peers are doing. If he grew up in a better part of LA maybe he joins a frat or gets better opportunities. Instead he grew up in the hood, unsupervised by adults and it just happens to be all his friends and role models were in gangs.

Not defending the guy, but how many ppl gonna square off against a dozen or so cats.
Lack of money and guidance, nothing to do with education.
Lol how he get ran out Harlem by Brooklyn dudes lol. He really didn't square off, they just jumped on him and was beating him. Cam'ron running was the funniest part. Cam can't be mentioned for real I guess.

Not sure if srs

Gucci was on trial for murder.... He killed 2 dudes jeezy sent to carry out that hit.... And jeezy snitched on himself, he said at the end of stay strapped he was putting 10,000 on Gucci head.
yea srs

@4:42

this dude said straight up jeezy had motive to send somebody to kill him. thats the ish max got 75 yrs for. 

Lol how he get ran out Harlem by Brooklyn dudes lol. He really didn't square off, they just jumped on him and was beating him. Cam'ron running was the funniest part. Cam can't be mentioned for real I guess.

That was my point though. Who would? So can we really judge duke off that particular incident?

In that situation, you just gotta get a few good swings in and take your L. Hopefully catch them cats on a level playing field.

Personally I just never took one dude getting jumped as being soft.

I'm really surprised The Dips weren't rolling deeper in their own hood though.

And I thought the 10k Jeezy put out was for Gucci's chain, not his head.

That was my point though. Who would? So can we really judge duke off that particular incident?

In that situation, you just gotta get a few good swings in and take your L. Hopefully catch them cats on a level playing field.

Personally I just never took one dude getting jumped as being soft.

I'm really surprised The Dips weren't rolling deeper in their own hood though.

And I thought the 10k Jeezy put out was for Gucci's chain, not his head.

If Jimmy was bout anything he'd never get pressed in harlem regardless. Jim one of those bully cats that only pick on people who aint about nothing. Don't believe the hype

Soulja boy.. Pretty real....

Tupac is not real cus hes a ghost and ghost are not real.

JK!!!!!

Scarface, jadakiss(not really sure bout him tho)
Ill think of more when i get off work

Back
Top Bottom