Rare Air: Air Jordan XX3 White/Grey-Black Sample

The white and black looks nice, but the grey upper doesnt fit in. I still think I like those better than the released white/grey pair though.

i think if they had red somewhere on them and no blue it would probably make it a dope colorway.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

white/ black would've been a lot better.
those look painted anyway. they should lose the blue stitching.

pimp.gif

ugly. i wonder if someone can PS it and flip the colors with the black on the upper and gray on the midsoles

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

All XX3s are wack. A lot of you suckas fell into the hype. But Tinker was smokin' when he came up with these. XX1s own these.

kill yourself please. thanks.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mst9023

All XX3s are wack. A lot of you suckas fell into the hype. But Tinker was smokin' when he came up with these. XX1s own these. There's very few sigs that are worst than these, XX2s, XIXs. JB got yall on a string. You can't even tell whats dope and what's not without them telling you first. I wouldn't be caught dead in any XX3. Trash.

i bet you own like 10 pairs of fusions

HAHAHA...CO SIGN....and I bet he think he da s#*t when he walkin around in dem

All XX3s are wack. A lot of you suckas fell into the hype. But Tinker was smokin' when he came up with these. XX1s own these. There's very few sigs that are worst than these, XX2s, XIXs. JB got yall on a string. You can't even tell whats dope and what's not without them telling you first. I wouldn't be caught dead in any XX3. Trash.

i bet he does lol

laugh.gif

they wouldve been aight, drop the baby blue stitching for black, and white laces.

Back
Top Bottom