RAREST AIR JORDAN

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Those 24 carat gold plated XI's mike wore during the 3rd qtr of a may 21st game in 1996.
Got a mate who swears they're due to release later this year. I swear he is a legit source.
Let the HYPE BEGIN!!!!

We can't even get real leather on signature Jordans anymore, and you expect me to believe that a 24 carat gold plated XI is going to release?
indifferent.gif

Can't be SRS

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

def not the rarest, but i always heard the story on OG black toe 1's is that MJ decided he didn't like them, and had them stop production to release the chicago red colorway instead... so i guess that means they're kinda rare. i know clean DS or close to DS pairs are rare... prolly certain sizes are rare too.

I don't think this is even remotely true. Source?

HANDS DOWN has to be the following 2. air jordan 1 og patent leather.....air jordan 1 with jordan 2 midsole. (mike wore em in a few games to test out the 2 midsole)

any semi ds og 1-6 without fanboy semen stains must be pretty rare

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

Yeezy jordan 6s. I believe those are 1 of 1.

there are fakes of this pair floating around.

my vote is the OG black and gold 1s....so rare that the dude retired jordans pair he thought was legit...ended up being fake...

Originally Posted by sickickz23

my vote is the OG black and gold 1s....so rare that the dude retired jordans pair he thought was legit...ended up being fake...

Anybody have pics of the OG Black and Gold Patent Leather 1s?

It seems like they're the winner so far

Originally Posted by spizike231

Those 24 carat gold plated XI's mike wore during the 3rd qtr of a may 21st game in 1996.
Got a mate who swears they're due to release later this year. I swear he is a legit source.
Let the HYPE BEGIN!!!!

We can't even get real leather on signature Jordans anymore, and you expect me to believe that a 24 carat gold plated XI is going to release?
indifferent.gif

Can't be SRS

Totally taking the P155!!!
Just mucking around sorry mayn.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Let the HYPE BEGIN!!!!

indifferent.gif

Can't be SRS

Totally taking the P155!!!
Just mucking around sorry mayn.

laugh.gif
Okay as long as you were joking. Couldn't tell for a second.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

def not the rarest, but i always heard the story on OG black toe 1's is that MJ decided he didn't like them, and had them stop production to release the chicago red colorway instead... so i guess that means they're kinda rare. i know clean DS or close to DS pairs are rare... prolly certain sizes are rare too.

I don't think this is even remotely true. Source?

well, i don't remember where i heard it, perhaps in the OG AJKO thread. but i recently posted that exact story in there and people in there said they heard the same thing about OG black toes...

i also remember hearing that they are the very first jordan ever, the first colorway, etc.

they are def the shoe he was wearing when he took the "jumpman" logo pix.

i'm gonna email faber and mrmar23 and see what they say...

i did just read this after searching google a bit:

"Air Jordan 1 "Black Toe," OG. This is the choice of sneaker-collecting legend Ben "Baller" Yang (who claims an EBay auction record for selling a single pair of customized shoes for $33,100 -- proceeds went to benefit the charity of a murdered friend). "If I was to be buried with one shoe, that's what it would be. But I'm not even going to search for it since they're damn near impossible to find."
pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Yang explains that what makes this 1985 shoe different from the more common black-white-red color scheme is that the red leather that horseshoes around the toebox was briefly changed to black -- hence the nickname "Black Toe."

"They thought it was so weird they altered it back", Yang said. "So these are rare, rare, rare."

This is my fav. and I might possibly retire from the game if I ever get my hands on a DS pair. Though may not be the rarest, but surely an awe to look at. 

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
360358_ffda522e7d_l.jpg

These pairs are owned by a certain EdyMalawi (my hero LOL) and this photo is his.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Personally I never was able to get my hands on UNDFTD and Eminem 4's. So they are rare to me.

Back
Top Bottom