RAREST JORDANS ????

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

there's not really no such thing as a rare jordan just except when they become vintage or extinct. Those eminems are custom so wouldn't consider them rare.
to me the air jordan KO are the rarest to date.
They're not customs. They were produced by JB in a very limited quantity to celebrate the release of an Eminem album, if I remember correctly. As for my say on the rarest pair, I'd say any of the crazy colorways of the OG I's.
they were custom made for eminems family and friends

nah some of the rarest Jordans have to be some of the pe's b.c there are some of them that only 3 or so pairs were made...

-Tyler

4got what they are called but its like a maroon red coloruway retro 14 those to me look pretty rare.

Originally Posted by JordanVIlover

Clear Sole III's, MJ 40th ANI IV, MJ PE XVII, SKY HIGHS, MY RAREST I WANT ARE THE AIR JORDAN PURPLE METALLIC ONES. I SEE THOSE IN PERSON, I WILL CUM IN MY PANTS.

I agree with everything he stated except the cum in the pants part... i want the em iv's and the undefeated iv's badly!!!

Gentry Humphrey has a lot of 1 of 1 samples that were never released. If you're talking about recent shoes released to the public, the Eminem 2's hadonly 313 pairs and the China 1's were even less than that.

7ca26294490f64016c8c50460b20d387b9675372.pjpg

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Gentry Humphrey has a lot of 1 of 1 samples that were never released. If you're talking about recent shoes released to the public, the Eminem 2's had only 313 pairs and the China 1's were even less than that.

A lot of people on here don't understand, that Michael Jordan's closet is no competition for Gentry's collection. Sneaker collecting is not one ofMJ's priorities in his life (Everytime I say this some one disagrees, as if Michael Jordan really is that fanatic about shoes he can obtain in any color,at any time, of any material done in the best qaulity.) Gentry on the other hand, IS A REAL SNEAKER FANATICWITH THE POWER AND RESOURECE TO POSSESS ANY JORDAN HE CAN CONCEIVE. Big difference between the two.

Before anyone attempts to correct me, I already know that Mike has a soft spot for his kicks, but to compare that to a sneaker obsession, is just plain out DUMB. Air Jordans are to Michael Jordan, what Ramen noodles are to a grocery store: ALWAYS IN STOCK AND NOTHING TO GET ALL EXCITED ABOUT.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Gentry Humphrey has a lot of 1 of 1 samples that were never released. If you're talking about recent shoes released to the public, the Eminem 2's had only 313 pairs and the China 1's were even less than that.

A lot of people on here don't understand, that Michael Jordan's closet is no competition for Gentry's collection. Sneaker collecting is not one of MJ's priorities in his life (Everytime I say this some one disagrees, as if Michael Jordan really is that fanatic about shoes he can obtain in any color, at any time, of any material done in the best qaulity.) Gentry on the other hand, IS A REAL SNEAKER FANATIC WITH THE POWER AND RESOURECE TO POSSESS ANY JORDAN HE CAN CONCEIVE. Big difference between the two.

Before anyone attempts to correct me, I already know that Mike has a soft spot for his kicks, but to compare that to a sneaker obsession, is just plain out DUMB. Air Jordans are to Michael Jordan, what Ramen noodles are to a grocery store: ALWAYS IN STOCK AND NOTHING TO GET ALL EXCITED ABOUT.

that... made a lot of sense... not tryin to clown you but... that was a really thought out statement... i agree 100 percent...

i can just dream of mj's closet i wonder if he keeps his shoes in boxes lol
roll.gif
..... but how bout those motorsports 5s that sneak geekz picked up ithought those were fake but i guess theyre not those are super rare

Member Mj is a true sneaker head , and knowing Marcus Jordan had fusion 20 samples 5 years before Released IMAGINE there closets

Originally Posted by windycity58

Member Mj is a true sneaker head , and knowing Marcus Jordan had fusion 20 samples 5 years before Released IMAGINE there closets
yea Marcus has some very rare shoes...but even some of his rarest ones have been obtained by some big time collectors...

-Tyler

There are many, many shoes from Brand Jordan that the general public is never aware of. A select few within NIKE have clearance to request single-digitproduction runs of promo colorways for athletic and media events. For example, there were only three pairs of white/royal/platinum AJ XVI created for MichaelFinley during the NBA Playoffs, and I've never seen a picture of those surface. Two pairs went to FIN 4 and the third pair was intercepted by a BrandJordan Developer before I could get my hands on them
mad.gif

here are some of the rarest jordan's known to mankind via. sneakerfiles

Nike "Sky High" Air Jordans
This pair of Nike "Sky Highs" was made back in the early 1980s. What its purpose was to check how the Jumpman logo holds up on a pair of shoes
air_jordan_sky_high.jpg

copy-of-air_jordan_sky_high.jpg

(White/Red/Grey colorway of the Air Jordan Sky Highs)

skyhigh2.jpg

Air Jordan Dunks
Unreleased Samples
jordan_dunk_ii.jpg

dunks_mj.jpg

Air Jordan Original I "Lakers"
Very little pairs are in existence today.
original_jordan_i_laker.jpg

jordan_laker_i.jpg

Air Jordan Original I K.O. Sales Sample
On this pair, you will see that their is not a wings logo.
sales_sample_ko_is.jpg

Air Jordan Original I Rare Color way
Very rare colorway of the original Air Jordan I. It is not known as of yet if they were a sample or released to the public.
air_jordan_i_rare.jpg

Air Jordan Original I Lows Sales Samples
Sales sample
jordan_i_sales_sample_1.jpg

jordan_i_sales_sample_2.jpg

Air Jordan II K.O
Released in 1986-87, very few pairs around.
jordan_ko.jpg

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

Air Jordan Retro III "Icey Soles"
Some sample pairs were made of the Air Jordan Retro III with a see through sole.
jordan_iii_icey.jpg

Air Jordan Retro III MJ Birthday
This pair of AJ III was made for Michael Jordan's 40th Birthday. Only one pair was made.
air_jordan_3_40th_birthday_laser_cuts.gif

Air Jordan Retro IV "Eminem"
About 50 pairs were made for Eminem to give to his friends and family.
eminem_jordan_iv.jpg

Air Jordan Retro IV Lasers
Sample pairs were made around 2005 of the red laser Jordan IV.
jordan_iv_laser_sample.jpg

Air Jordan Retro IV "Undftd"
Only 72 pairs were released. They were auctioned off on the Undftd website.
jordan_iv_undftd.jpg

Air Jordan Retro IV "Multi-Colored"
Very few samples were made back in 1999, good luck getting a pair.
air_jordan_multi_iv.jpg

jordan_multi_iv.jpg

Air Jordan Retro IV "MJ Only" Samples
This pair of Laser IVs are rumored to be made only for Michael Jordan. The pair pictured is a size 13.5 (Mjs size).
jordan_iv_mj_sample.jpg

Air Jordan Retro IV Samples
Samples of this model was released around 1999
jordan_iv_sample.jpg

Air Jordan Original V Colored Netting
These two pairs of Original Air Jordan V have a different color netting. They are beyond rare.
og_jordan_v.jpg

Air Jordan VI Original Carmine/September Blue
Carmine VI uppers with a Jordan VI September Blue midsole color way
jordan_original_vi.jpg

Air Jordan VI "Batman Returns"
When the Air Jordan VI came out, a pair was altered for Bruce Wayne in the movie "Batman Forever". Some pairs were made out of suede, and others weremade out of leather.
jordan_batman_vi.jpg

Pic 1 Pic 2

Air Jordan VII "Bugs Bunnies" aka Hare Jordans
With the movie "Space Jam" in theater Nike made a special model of the Air Jordan VII aka "Hare Jordans". Select Niketowns received pairsto have on display.
hare_jordan_1.jpg

Pic 1

Air Jordan VII Olympic Look See Sample
On the back instead of number 9 it is number 23.
jordan_vii_look_see_sample.jpg

Air Jordan Original IX/X Prototype
A very small number exists in the world, the midsole is from the Jordan IX and the rest of the shoe is from the Jordan X.
jordan_ix-x-proto_type.jpg

Air Jordan XI 45
This pair of Jordan XI were made for Michael when he came out of retirement.
jordan_back_45.jpg

Air Jordan Retro XI Sample
This sample was made in 2001 (I believe that is correct)
jordan_xi_sample.jpg

Air Jordan XI I.E. "Referee"
This pair of Air Jordan XI I.E. were made for the NBA referee's.
jordan_xi_ie_refs.jpg

Air Jordan Original XI I.E. Samples
Original Pair of samples AJ XI I.E. Picture taken from a magazine.
jordan_xi_ie_sample.jpg

Air Jordan Retro XII Sample
Only samples were made of this color way.
jordan_xii_sample.jpg

Air Jordan Retro XII Lows "Chocolate"
Few samples are floating around.
jordan_xii_sample_choc.jpg

Air Jordan XIII Prototype
Prototype, never released to the public.
jordan_xiii_proto.jpg

Air Jordan XVI Unreleased Sample
Sample pairs were made, but never released to the public.
jordan_xvi_sample.jpg

Air Jordan XVI Prototype
Not released to the public. Prototypes only.
jordan_xvi_prot.jpg

Air Jordan XIX Samples
Sample pair of AJ XIX. Marble on the toe.
jordan_xix7.jpg

You will find some of the Rarest Air Jordans on the planet at Sneaker Files. Everything Rare from Original to Retro Jordans, Prototypes toUnreleased Jordans to the color way that never made production.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/ method=get>

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Vintage doesn't necessarily mean rare.

Rare partains to a number, really.

So if there is very few of something, that would be rare. If something is vintage, but many people have it. How rare is it?
The condition of a shoe can make it rare...There were a lot of OG Jordan 1s made, but how many of them are DS?

Back
Top Bottom