Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Are they adjustable? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

the fact that they have shoe lace tips bothers me.

Elaborate? Just dont like how they look?
they're shoe laces so its like you can make a bracelet like this without buying it from you
if Im buying something off you it needs to be your creation and hard to duplicate...whats stopping me from copping some laces and braiding up my own bracelets like this?

my advice is find a different material for your rastaclats....hemp? 

feel me? 

they're shoe laces so its like you can make a bracelet like this without buying it from you
if Im buying something off you it needs to be your creation and hard to duplicate...whats stopping me from copping some laces and braiding up my own bracelets like this?

feel me? 

Just spoke with the owner earlier today and they are actually working on a collab with Good Wood, supposedly made of hemp.
I know many people are not appealed with the shoelace look, but it was just for the best to make the bracelets adjustable. For a more "one size fit all" type of thing. I'm not saying theyre not the hardest things to make but I know it cant be duplicated as easy at it seems. I mean if Snuggies can make millions, I know we can go far lol. But I greatly appreciate your 2 cents! thanks!

feel me? 
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Ideas are a dime in a dozen but implementation is priceless!"
[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]keep doing ur thing OP[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]although hemp would be a cool idea[/font]

do they come loose easily? i think they look cool and its just what im looking for to wear. they are nice IMO even if its just a shoe lace
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i've worn watches + bracelets since i was a cub... i ordered three this morning. look man.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]let me know if you are looking to do Nor Cal business.[/color]

Originally Posted by Zyzz

do they come loose easily? i think they look cool and its just what im looking for to wear. they are nice IMO even if its just a shoe lace
laugh.gif

they are real sturdy, they dont come loose easily.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i've worn watches + bracelets since i was a cub... i ordered three this morning. look man.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]let me know if you are looking to do Nor Cal business.[/color]
Thank you sir, I'm also located in NorCal bay area, trying to help the owner expand up here. Might look into getting booths at local festivals and things like that. So if you wanna help, ill hit you up!

I was just about to ask if you all were planning any beaded versions,
but I assume that's what the good wood collabo will be.  I want to find one with a bit smaller beads

than the giant ones I normally see.

currently wearing these...

h3baS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom