Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I must say, this is by far one of the most successful product selling threads I've ever seen on here..Props to you OP..I'm definitely copping a couple..

Definitely, thanks!

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I wouldnt mind the black and red but it's sold out :-(

Gucci Green? I know haha, everyone is disappointed that it's sold out. Re-stock is coming on 11/1/11 though!

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Maybe it would be good if actual "Rastas" were wearing them, I can got links to most of the reggae artists if you want any of them to endorse Rastaclat bracelets ...

Btw "RAS" means head or leader, and "CLAT" is a cuss word - juss throwin that out there

clot is a cuss word, like what the blood clot!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

ill cop once yall reup on the gucci color way.

Gucci green is hot I see haha. NT will definitely be hearing from me when we get more in!
This + clip on. I'll come back once it's back up. 

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Any plans for more clip bracelets?

Possibly, the owner sees all of this. Were taking all of your guys' feedback and we'll incorporate it in the next line.

I need an NT headcount, Who in the bay (or where ever) would be interested in a black and orange colorway? If I could guarantee 1000 sales, then it will happen

Got a black and a tiff blue. I've gotten tons of compliments and people asking where they can get em
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

i got the teal and infrared. not too shabby

Thank you!
Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Black/orange sounds dope, but how about a black/teal...that Sharks cw...
nerd.gif
Maybe later down the line but right now, I think Blk/orange would do the best cause right now they have the biggest bay area fan base.  But I will keep the sharks in mind!!

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Got a black and a tiff blue. I've gotten tons of compliments and people asking where they can get em 
pimp.gif
Very nice!!! Thanks for the support!

So Black & Orange?? Think it would be possible to sell 1000 bracelets? 

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

can I get a black red and white one
nerd.gif

Ill take that down for next year... Just focusing on that Black and orange right now cause I'm trying to get in stores around the Bay. But Blk/Red/Wht would def be hot

You could probably sell a lot after a Giants game. Only a few home games left, though.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

You could probably sell a lot after a Giants game. Only a few home games left, though.

True. Do you get in trouble for standing out there selling merch? I see a lot of people selling bootleg shirts/hats/even churros LOL. But is it legal? Cause if I do that, I can sell 1000 in no time at all.

True. Do you get in trouble for standing out there selling merch? I see a lot of people selling bootleg shirts/hats/even churros LOL. But is it legal? Cause if I do that, I can sell 1000 in no time at all.

It might be soliciting, but I'm not 100% sure.  If you make the black/orange one, I'd be down to buy a couple, but you'd better get it started cuz the season is coming to an end.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

It might be soliciting, but I'm not 100% sure.  If you make the black/orange one, I'd be down to buy a couple, but you'd better get it started cuz the season is coming to an end.

Yea I mean at least its not counterfeiting lol... It definitely is a work in progress so maybe waiting for next season just might be the best idea. I just hope that we will grow and expand much more so the fan base will be even bigger.
Originally Posted by tdrizzle

I copped online over the weekend, how long does it normally take to ship out?
Depends on where you are located. Ships out of SoCal, Im located in Norcal and it takes 2 business days to get to me. You should receive them very soon.

Back
Top Bottom