Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Im just tryin to get my order from almost 2 weeks ago. I would order the SB tho. But idk how long these things are taking to ship

Ordered mine last week. Still haven't received anything. They're in Long Beach too, right? Lemme just come pickup that joint. Boom. Problem solved.

well damn, I'll probably just wait until the shipping time is shorter until I place my order.

I don't wanna wait 2 weeks lol.

I placed my order on 12/5 and recieved it yesterday 12/9. Fast shipping
pimp.gif

I paid 24 bucks for a shoelace. Hopefully it brings my swag to unseen levels and gets me ample amounts of (). Copped the South Beach, love those colors

Originally Posted by IENYCZHTXP

Originally Posted by sage909

I placed my order on 12/5 and recieved it yesterday 12/9. Fast shipping
pimp.gif

i placed my order 11/25 and still haven't received mine yet

damn, i know there based outta Long Beach, CA...so maybe it takes a while

how the sizes run. i got a small risk i wear a xs in power bands would i have a chance of fitting these i don't like it too lose

$20 for a braided shoelace with a tiny plastic logo accessory? I respect the hustle, but wouldn't cop for that price

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

how the sizes run. i got a small risk i wear a xs in power bands would i have a chance of fitting these i don't like it too lose

risk
risk
risk

a7925bee188af9bf27a3cb97dd0212658c13f30.gif

I have real small wrists too. They did fit a bit loose on me, but you are able to wash and dry these. Shrunk it down about 1/2 to almost a whole inch.
Again sorry for the long wait, It's def not a good look. I wish I was able to ship them myself to include a tracking to reassure you guys. 

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

I have real small wrists too. They did fit a bit loose on me, but you are able to wash and dry these. Shrunk it down about 1/2 to almost a whole inch.
Again sorry for the long wait, It's def not a good look. I wish I was able to ship them myself to include a tracking to reassure you guys. 

Do we get discounts for ordering more than 5 ?

Got my gucci joint this afternoon (ordered exactly 2 weeks ago)
I don't usually do the bracelet thing but this one's pretty dope
pimp.gif

Man where's that one band, with the Rastafarian like colors, & the lakers purple and silver one, those were the only 2 I wanted and no restocks?

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Got my gucci joint this afternoon (ordered exactly 2 weeks ago)
I don't usually do the bracelet thing but this one's pretty dope
pimp.gif

Great to hear. I can't apologize enough for the wait but thanks for staying patient!
Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Man where's that one band, with the Rastafarian like colors, & the lakers purple and silver one, those were the only 2 I wanted and no restocks?
Zion, from what I hear won't get restocked til early next year (hopefully). The Showtime bracelet was limited to 100 I believe and won;t be made again. 

Although there i an updated version of the Zion called the Kingston. There's also the limited South Beach that just got released

Took a couple weeks but I got mine and I'll definitely order a couple more. You gotta expect somewhat longer shipping with smaller businesses, I wasn't mad.

Originally Posted by Shiner45

Took a couple weeks but I got mine and I'll definitely order a couple more. You gotta expect somewhat longer shipping with smaller businesses, I wasn't mad.

I apologize once again man. Shipping is def an important improvement we need, thanks for your patience.

how did you guys receive yours when they finally came in did the mailman just put it in your mailbox or did a different shipping service come try to deliver it to your door?

Got mines in yesterday real life it was the best feeling in the world reaching into that mailbox and seeing that envelope saying rastaclat.

Back
Top Bottom