Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Be Easy

I paid 24 bucks for a shoelace. Hopefully it brings my swag to unseen levels and gets me ample amounts of (). Copped the South Beach, love those colors

roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Just got my samples + a lil extra in the mail today. Here's a shot of the new colorways. Giveaways real soon fam!

Got mine in the mail today. Can't knock the hustle, these are pretty cool. Might order a few more. Will test this weekend to see if I get any () off the strength of my bracelet game. 

Ok NT it's about that time. Christmas is coming up, and I have some bracelets to give away. Problem is I dont know which one(s) to give out and how to give them away. So help me!!!

1 - Which of the 3 new colorways + Gucci Green is your favorite

2 - How should I give them away? ex. raffle, guessing game, some sort of contest, etc.

I want this to be fast yet efficient enough for everyone to have a chance. And I want to have it shipped by Wednesday so it gets to the winner(s) in time for the holidays

Thanks again fam!!

give one to the next reply................................me
edit............

1- i will take the kingston

2- was answered in my first statement

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Ok NT it's about that time. Christmas is coming up, and I have some bracelets to give away. Problem is I dont know which one(s) to give out and how to give them away. So help me!!!

1 - Which of the 3 new colorways + Gucci Green is your favorite

2 - How should I give them away? ex. raffle, guessing game, some sort of contest, etc.

I want this to be fast yet efficient enough for everyone to have a chance. And I want to have it shipped by Wednesday so it gets to the winner(s) in time for the holidays

Thanks again fam!!
1. Onyx 2, infrared, south beach
2. Have NT'ers PM you with a default title "Giveaway Entry", that way it won't clutter your thread and you can just scroll through the PMs and randomly click 4 names.
After you have the 4 names, run a search through your PMs for the winning account names to see if they PM'ed you multiple times which may disqualify them (if you want).
Also, in the PM message, have them provide contact information (email) and a shipping address to expedite the process.  

--edit--

or search for their shipping information, in case they made more than one account.  and if they have multiple shipping addresses, then ill be damned.  depends how sticky you wanna get, and how desperate people are 
laugh.gif

Technically, you wouldn't even have to tell the winners they won, they'd just get a nice christmas surprise 
pimp.gif

lastly, hook me up with one for helping 
nerd.gif

GUCCI!

Wore my Gucci green out tonight again and I must say thats the best color I've seen imo. Besides that one I did like the Lakers color, the all Navy and the blk/red from the new colors are nice. I've been getting compliments on my Gucci band. I don't know if its people getting intrigued by the gold tips, gucci colors, or just the unknown factor of it but since I got it in november or october or w/e I've been geting nothing but props on it
I would think its easy to get color ideas. I mean you could just look at school/team colors and pick from there, like a UM green/orange/green would look pretty nice.

Just saw this thread. Looking to get a few for stocking stuffers. Any way to get these here before Christmas if I order tonight?

rwpolvent6 wrote:
Just saw this thread. Looking to get a few for stocking stuffers. Any way to get these here before Christmas if I order tonight?

depends on where you live you might..i live in so cal and i get them in a couple days. i think they are based outta Long Beach, CA.

I am in Florida. When I go to FAQ it says there are 2 different ways for them to be shipped. When I go to check out. I only have 1 choice.

K I want to get at least 1 shipped out tomorrow. I work til 11 tonight so lets get a raffle going. Just like last time, PM me with an entry. It will end tonight 12AM Pacific time.

Since theres so little time Im going to let participant pm me every hour. So 1 entry every hour. Im going to pick 3 names, winners choose which bracelet they want!

Names will be taken down after 12 then Ill choose the winners when all the names are in the hat

Ready. Set. Go!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom