Rastaclat Bracelets *4/4/12 Giveaway Time!! PAGE 40!*

Got 29 entries and will pick the winners riiiiiiight now!!

1st..............

King of Chicago!!!!

2nd...........

taymayne23!!!

Annnnd 3rd.........

Cookie!!!

Pms will be sent now!! Congrats to the winners!!!

I just received my Onyx today, Anyone with an infrared want to swap?
laugh.gif

Got my South Beach in like 3 days all the way in Florida. Got a 10 dollar credit to Jackthreads for making a purchase. Are there going to be any new colors coming out anytime soon?

Sorry for the confusion Fam, forgot to edit the title... Welp I do have 1 more extra South Beach.....

PM me every hour for 1 entry..... Entries will end tomorrow at 12AM Pacific time, Winner will be announced on Friday!!

Goodluck!

Can we shrink these?

I have a gucci one and i have to pull it all the way for it to fit snug.

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

Sorry for the confusion Fam, forgot to edit the title... Welp I do have 1 more extra South Beach.....

PM me every hour for 1 entry..... Entries will end tomorrow at 12AM Pacific time, Winner will be announced on Friday!!

Goodluck!
nerd.gif

hey how can i get a big shipment from you guys. im starting my own lil company. and want to sell diff thing(hats shirts , accer. ect) lmk how much.

Originally Posted by mthafxinRob

^^^ Were working on it. Were going to try and make more frequent releases also. Thanks!

I would def suggest a New York Giants red white & blue color way!! You can advertise it as an American Flag color way. I'm sure it would be a pretty good seller!! Any chance you can fill us in on some upcoming releases?! Thanks!

make a NY knicks CW. and i think one that would go crazy for would be a Black and gold one

Back
Top Bottom