***RATE THAT SHOE! Vol... First On NT***

long gone
frown.gif

o

MALCALA622--- One of my top 3 jordans of all time in my favorite colorway. Awesome.
Everyone on here gets a 10/10 even those disgusting de la sol glow in the dark batter activated candy dudnks. They are still a 10 because its a dunk and a dunkno matter what has beautiful shape and fit.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

^ Wow, bro, it's really not that serious. It's just a game man....
i beg to differ because you got dudes Pmightyu who say they dont even have anything worth posting these days. Threads like this alienate people and it discourages people because they dont have "heat". like i said if you buy it its a 10/10. even if its a Elton Brand Converse from Mervyns.

Dude, it's not that serious!
laugh.gif
Some people rate shoes a 10, but someone else might think 5, Heat or not..doesn't matter. It's just a game.
atleast we agree on that> it isnt serious, SO why would you even wanna rate shoes. Thats my point. Its become a contest a game a showcase etc etc. Isnt it all "heat" if you are a "sneakerhead". Those two terms always merit a laughing face icon. If i cared or new how to do one i would. we can agree its not serious. simple and easy
No, it's not a contest. People rate shoes, then they move on. You don't win anything
laugh.gif

PS If you have nothing to contribute, then just G.T.F.O
roll.gif
..Others that contribute seem to be doing fine.
pointless.

Bubba it really is just a game. I dont think it creates any animosity or discouragement towards anyone because throughout the threads there are shoes postedthat are considered "heat" or "regulars" to NTers. Its just to see what the next person thinks of the shoes.

But i do agree with you tho. If you buy a pair of shoes that means you like 'em and they should rank 10/10. You guys are completely letting this point flythrough your head. Some ppl are not contributing because they think they dont have "heat". But that really shouldnt matter.....

MALCALA622--- One of my top 3 jordans of all time in my favorite colorway. Awesome.
Everyone on here gets a 1/10 even those disgusting de la sol glow in the dark batter activated candy dudnks. They are still a 10 because its a dunk and a dunk no matter what has beautiful shape and fit.
What? So they're 1/10? Or 10? LOL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

^ 7.5

1993 OG Air Jordan IX

377008423.jpg
You sir, gets a perfect 10. I wish my pair/box was that fresh.
pimp.gif

Air Jordan XIII Flint Grey

2iitsm0.png

Edit: Those Grapes V are vicious, VICIOUS!!!!

4 for the Kobes. Dunno if these have been posted yet so i will ( getting deja vu as i write that...)
grin.gif

8.8, really prefer the black/grey pair.

Green Beans, not much love for these, but I like em so hey.....
11sec6o.jpg

Love the green beans, anything 3m has me, 8.5, sold my pair though, they were too small for me.

Persian BWs

2... sorry im sure many will disagree,but just never was feelin em.im sure they comfy.

t726n6.jpg

p.s NO you havent seen these.

Back
Top Bottom