Rate ya Friday from 1-10

1 being lame
10 being epic

Only half way through im at about a 7.9.. Found employment today after another year on unemployment
sick.gif

...this 12 pack of beer will be gone before 4pm for sure, I'm celebrating
laugh.gif

I'm going to be working with cougars that need spousal assistance....

not srs
laugh.gif

1 right now. I'm hungry as hell but im ready to wear my kanye vma 2009 costume with ice cold hennessy bottle and go with my girl (shes gonna be amber rose) to some parties. also the rangers need to win so everyone around me isn't in such a bad mood
tired.gif
I hate baseball

1 right now but god willing will be a 10.

in 3 hrs my fat butt will be on a plane to Vegas for a bachelor party where my friends, a half O of the white and green (respectively), and an obscene amount of booze awaits me.

10 if the Rangers win the world series
1 if they dont
7 if they win or lose ill still be drunk out my ***  

Made a stupid mistake on my math quiz so maybe like a 7.5 right now but tonight it shall turn into a solid 9

such a long week of school i had...just relaxing on my laptop, madden 12, and bout to watch last week ep of dexter
pimp.gif

7 - won a 22in LED TV in a raffle at our company retreat. Now I'm back at work trying to book a deal while everyone else is at the bar getting wasted.

worked this morning for a lil, ate, napped, now about to ride out to my boys and get smoked out

pimp.gif

Got the day off from work. Got ({}), then had my lunch made for me by my gf. Now she's gone to work, I get to play video games.

Back
Top Bottom