Raw Cell Phone Video Of Fatal BART Police Shooting

Woah what the *$$% why did he do that? even the other cops jumped back. That ++!@ makes no sense, that cop must've been insane.

that was sad. i feel sorry for the guy that died n now that officer will live the rest of his life of that mistake he did. u could see in the video he didntwant to shoot him by his reaction but he wanted to taze him...n the dude should of just sat down n not say nothing bcz u could se he kinda got up...

First of all R.I.P.

But I don't know how to feel. I of course believe the police officer should be accountable. There was no need to even pull out his gun, but I don'tthink he purposly shot the guy. We will never know unless the guy admits to it. It's not like Rodney King when the police beat him and kept beating him.

But the officer is definately at fault. He definately has to get charges filed against him but I dont think people should wishing death upon him unless he saysI shot him on purpose. Then burn the guy at the stake.

I'm Latino BTW hopefully hat doesn't matter

I dont usually post on this kind of thread but this is beyond sickness!
smh.gif

RIP
tired.gif

Damn... That's the worst thing I've seen all week. I'm sorry for the victims family. R.I.P. to the victim and the girl who was on the news was socute.

He was subdued, there was no need for him to pull anything. What a %+@%++# ridiculous way to have your life ended. This is @!+@@*@+.

R.I.P. but.....

why did dude even struggle and resist. I swear for the life of me I never understand why people do this, and then mistakes like this happen.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

R.I.P. but.....

why did dude even struggle and resist. I swear for the life of me I never understand why people do this, and then mistakes like this happen.
tired.gif
It was new years, i bet dudes along with millions of other folk were intoxicated.

It was a mistake, he meant to tase the guy. (you can clearly see it when he shoots, then puts his hand over his face like he's done a very bad thing.)

If those thugs didn't try to start fights at the BART station, none of this would have ever happened.

I hope he gets to walk free, it was mistake; albeit deadly.

If I am ever in any situation like this.....

I am nothing but a rag doll, no talking no moving no breathing

ANy excuse to take your life away smh

I disagree completely....it was a fatal mistake and police officers should not be able to get free passes like that. He should be trained wellenough to see the difference, and just because of that, he should lose his right to be an officer IMO. Even if accidental he deserves time..for a policeofficer to make a mistake like that (not knowing that he was holding a real gun instead of a taser) is completely unacceptable and inexcusable.

smh. . .

I also saw a vid that a cop ran his patrol vehicle into a suspect. Dude these cops have no heart.

martial law folks

THat's some "mistake" confusing the feel of a pistol for a taser and pulling a trigger as opposed to pushing a button. C'mon now

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

THat's some "mistake" confusing the feel of a pistol for a taser and pulling a trigger as opposed to pushing a button. C'mon now
some taser guns look like guns also....

even though i think it was a mistake, there definately should be some action taken against the officer

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

It was a mistake, he meant to tase the guy. (you can clearly see it when he shoots, then puts his hand over his face like he's done a very bad thing.)

If those thugs didn't try to start fights at the BART station, none of this would have ever happened.

There is no way to justify what he did. Mistake or not, he's been in the force for 2 years, he's not a 6 month rookie. I'm sure he's handledguns/ tasers to know the difference. Granted, the kids were acting like idiots, but as you see in the video they were cooperating with the officers. Not onlydid this man shoot a cuffed kid, he shot him in the back, like a %%*%%$@ coward.

even though i think it was a mistake, there definately should be some action taken against the officer
I'm talking about the way a gun feels and is activated vs. how a taser feels and is activated not how they look alike. They're bothtotally different in that respect.

I'm talking about the way a gun feels and is activated vs. how a taser feels and is activated not how they look alike. They're both totally different in that respect.
Some tasers are actually pretty similar look and feel to a pistol.
http://www.taser.com/prod...s/law/Pages/TASERM26.aspx

joint got a bright yellow marker though that says "hey, i'm a taser". and like you said its more of a button than a steel trigger.

Point taken with that example, but still you're a trained cop man. This crab cop buckling under pressure and pulling out the wrong weapon while the kid issubdued and face down is a HUGE problem.

bullcrap. a taser is supposed to be on the opposite side of the belt from a handgun. that's another poor excuse.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Ridiculous... guarantee the officer gets acquitted too...
Yessir. Word to Sean Bell
tired.gif
. They servin and protectinalright, their own. Makes no sense, If he resistin, u apply more force, spray, or taze him. U don't shoot a defenseless person!!!!!!
mad.gif
I bet that a phantom weapon comes up when they ask him in court why he fired. RIPman.

Back
Top Bottom